iPhone Apps Skyfire Web Browser Version 2.0.0 arm7 + arm6 Fixed now works!!!!!

biffo1

Staff member
Reaction score
Skyfire is the ONLY WAY to enjoy millions of FLASH VIDEOS from the web on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Browse your favorite web sites and unlock the content that matters to you: funny clips, sports and news updates, the video link your friend sent you. Plus share easily with your network via Facebook and Twitter, and enjoy one click access to your Facebook Wall while you browse.

>>>> Special Early Adopter Price!! <<<<<

Skyfire’s award-winning technology already enables Flash videos for millions of mobile users and is finally available on the iPhone. Our cloud computing platform translates videos from Flash into an iPhone-friendly format. It’s a bit of engineering magic. Over 100,000 web sites supported, with more added every day.

WHAT HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT SKYFIRE:
“Easily the best browser available ...” Engadget
“Not only does Skyfire’s browser vanquish the dreaded blue question mark boxes where a Flash video is supposed to be, it will find related content…” New York Times

FEATURES:
• Play millions of Flash videos – everyday, with no limits!
• All-new ‘Skybar’ toolbar gives one-click access to video and related content
• Be social: Share via Facebook and Twitter.
• Stay in touch: Unique Facebook 'Quickview' allows you to see your wall and feeds with one click.
• Standard browser elements: Tabs, search, sharing, bookmarks, history, etc.
• Video search, with safe search option helps you quickly find videos about your favorite topic
• ‘Desktop’ option loads pages as on a desktop browser, giving a greater selection of video (vs. mobile sites)
• Private Browsing option: Browse with no history and cookies left behind
• Click the ‘Explore’ button for related videos, news trends, photos and tweets!

NOTES:
• Flash VIDEO content is supported, but Flash Games and Apps are NOT supported (aren’t there enough games on iPhone already?)
• Hulu NOT supported (they don’t allow it), but scores of other premium sites available
• List of supported sites grows daily (request new sites via Settings >> Feedback menu)
• It may take 15-25 seconds for videos to load: Preparing goodness takes time…

mzl_ungjiwta_320x480-75.jpg
mzl_nhpngwwf_320x480-75.jpg
mzl_gtjwkcam_320x480-75.jpg
mzl_ewvicxbz_320x480-75.jpg

Arm7
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Arm6

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

anychances this would work on ipad

thanks got it on my ipad aswell but i wish they make one that is designed for ipad because the screen is too small, also any ideas if megavideo is working on this? was working for me when i tried it last?

thanks

thanks got it on my ipad aswell but i wish they make one that is designed for ipad because the screen is too small, also any ideas if megavideo is working on this? was working for me when i tried it last?

thanks

hi mate look on the bigboss repo for an app called Full force it will run iphone app in full screen on your ipad with it distorting have a look here as well will explain it YouTube - FullForce For iPad - Make iPhone Apps Fit The iPad Screen !

Back