Sky tv remote codes for Baird tv

Nield5437

Banned
Reaction score
ok heres the problem ive got this 42in Baird tv the otherday yet non of the sky codes work ive done some digging and found that Baird in sub brand of phillips so tryed phillips codes and they dont work :(

ive phoned sky up and they dont seem to be able to help so ime asking here there must be 1 code that will work with my tv as its geting anoying useing the proper tv remote just for the vol all the time
can any 1 shed some light on this thanks

yes i have been there tryed the code with no look thanks for the reply any 1 any ideas

check this out m8< ive been trying for ages to get sky to work on my tv, but no codes were working ,

done a google search and now its sorted bloody sky gives the wrong instructions,
**w.hamradio-badarc.co.uk/skycodes2.htm

still need the sky link for the codes m8
hope this helps?

fire

of you take a pic of the screen while the volume is being changed with the original remote, i may be able to help out

im assuming youve tried the code 065

ok heres the problem ive got this 42in Baird tv the otherday yet non of the sky codes work ive done some digging and found that Baird in sub brand of phillips so tryed phillips codes and they dont work :(

ive phoned sky up and they dont seem to be able to help so ime asking here there must be 1 code that will work with my tv as its geting anoying useing the proper tv remote just for the vol all the time
can any 1 shed some light on this thanks

FOUND BY Andrew Suttle -

2577 works
2579 works
(These codes are not currently listed on the database but are confirmed working for BAIRD modern tv's)

Back