Sky FTV card

Jammy75

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I used to have a sky box with a FTV card, I moved house to a cable area and didn't bother with sky again. 18 months later a mate of mine spotted the box, as he live in the middle of the welsh valleys with a crap TV reception I let him have it. The trouble is the card now longer works, can I write another one with my cable stuff or can he get another one off sky.

Cheers,

Jammy

You cant program one yourself. 20 quid direct from sky and will only get you Ch4, Ch5 and Sky3 as the extra channels, as all other chans available without a card.
Regards

I.ve seen people selling an e-book on how to re-activate/activate viewing cards on ebay. No idea if it works, but its probably worth taking the risk for 99p.

Came across it when i was looking to see what cable boxes were avaliable to buy. Like i said i've no idea if the information is any good or if it even works but you have to see it this way, What can you buy for 99p these days.

: thanks :

its not worth 99p really cos you can get the info from here free, its a scam that used to cost more too.
If you have a modern dark blue card with yellow house on it and it has previously been activated then now does not work, then you can leave it in your digibox on any working channel and it will re-charge itself and start to work again. Apart from that there is no special clever way of turning cards on your self, you just pay 99p for common knowledge that activated 'yellow house' cards come back on automatically.
:)

Back