Singularity

The more I play it the easier it gets. It's all about having the proper gun for the task.

I maxxed out the shotgun but it was a bad choice, I wish I had maxxed out the Minigun.

Anyone get a fright when you were swimming through a tunnel and you turn a corner and come face to face with a corpse? I'll admit to having a wee fright there. :)

The more I play it the easier it gets. It's all about having the proper gun for the task.

I maxxed out the shotgun but it was a bad choice, I wish I had maxxed out the Minigun.

Anyone get a fright when you were swimming through a tunnel and you turn a corner and come face to face with a corpse? I'll admit to having a wee fright there. :)

Yes mate, I shit myself at that point. ha ha. And I messed up as I went for the achievement to upgrade a gun, and done it on the pistol which was idiotic of me.

@John, read the earlier post, I completed it. And it does get easier as you go, but then you have sooped yourself and guns up, so it should be easier. Seen all 3 endings too, and cant wait for the sequel.

that was the first weapon i maxed out and other than the big scorpion looking thing on the train i found it very easy to do with the shotgun

that was the first weapon i maxed out and other than the big scorpion looking thing on the train i found it very easy to do with the shotgun

Totally agree.

I found the shotgun was a pain in the arse fighting that thing on the train, so I restarted and made sure I had the Minigun equipped, I took him out on my first attempt :)

Shotgun was ideal for everything else. :)

How many differen endings are there? I've found 3 so far.

Last edited:
Totally agree.

I found the shotgun was a pain in the arse fighting that thing on the train, so I restarted and made sure I had the Minigun equipped, I took him out on my first attempt :)

Shotgun was ideal for everything else. :)

How many differen endings are there? I've found 3 so far.

There are only 3 endings. Kill demichev. Kill barisov. Kill both.

Actually got round to finishing this game today. I must say it was one of those rare games that compelled me to complete it, like cod4&5, 6 was too short, hope a sequel is in the works.

Killed em both :)

Last edited:
Actually got round to finishing this game today. I must say it was one of those rare games that compelled me to complete it, like cod4&5, 6 was too short, hope a sequel is in the works.

Killed em both :)

Just replay the last bit mate, and you can get the other 2 endings too.

Think I might download this on PC.....seems to be rated well and the time manipulation stuff has me intrigued.

I thought it was ok, pretty average to be honest and not scary at all, apart from 1 tiny scene which was designed to make you jump.

I thought it was ok, pretty average to be honest and not scary at all, apart from 1 tiny scene which was designed to make you jump.

Hmmm.... Thought it was quite innovative myself, and better than most of the FPS crap that comes out. Thought you enjoyed it witchy?

Hmmm.... Thought it was quite innovative myself, and better than most of the FPS crap that comes out. Thought you enjoyed it witchy?

I did, but I've played a lot better.

It was a decent shooter, but hardly what I'd call scary.

I did, but I've played a lot better.

It was a decent shooter, but hardly what I'd call scary.

Yeah definately not scary. Only scary bit, was when the monster grabs your arm. Its no silent hill like for the fear factor.

Yeah definately not scary. Only scary bit, was when the monster grabs your arm. Its no silent hill like for the fear factor.

Is it just me or is scary anything non existant in entertainment anymore ? From games to movies nothing is frightening anymore when it's classed as a horror. Not even Silent Hill or Nightmare On Elm Street. Both of which scared the shit out of me when i experienced the originals but nowadays they are so far gone from their roots that they've lost sight of what they were. Same for Pro Evo Soccer games too, not that they were ever scary lol, but they were consistently awesome footy games, yet in recent years it's been consistently average - this year looks to be truly back on track it's had nothing but glowing previews from many different playtests all echoing the same sentiment that 'PES is back' and here's to hoping....but why is it that they seem to be struggling at the moment ? Is it lack of effort or money or is it plain lack of creativity ?

TBH I think people are just clamoring for something original, I think that's in large part why the Wii was so successful. And to a lesser extent Heavy Rain as that got all manner of hype pre release. Even though it was in no way original if anyone ever played Fahrenheit on PS2 but there we go....also Singularity itself stood out to me for what seemed to be an original gimmick that being the time manipulation like how you can time warp a box years old until it's brittle as hell or whatever and that's the only thing what stood out for me when reading up on Singularity. And between COD saturation among other things I think originality is a difficult thing to come by at the moment for the most part but there was Flower on PSN....I have it and it's pretty good certainly different....and there was a 360 Arcade title released recently I forget what it's called but that looks to be original too.

Rambling on right now but sod it, putting thoughts into words and that's what this deal is all about so....

Last edited:
Back