iPhone Simple method for Hotmaill/MSN mail on iphone

ms2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
OK! It's not ideal but I find it loads better than paying for premium or using izymail, which after the first 20 emails scales you back to non HTML.

It's a an app called mbox (final version 1.2), it is now available in UK app store for £5.99 but if you're jailbroken...

Basically it logs directly into you account from the app and displays your email just as if you were on the PC i.e. all your folders etc

There is no PUSH but that is obviously a lack of a feature from non premium MSN and there is no fetch feature, most annoyingly it means I now have 2 apps for email 1 for MSN 1 for gmail

If only MSN would let me forward mail to gmail I would be a happy bunny

oh, it also syncs over the air all your contacts so you can email any of your hotmail contacts without having them stored in your contacts list

Review Here

Homepage

Last edited:
Hotmail does let you forward mail to another address - its in the options.

only to another msn or hotmail account unless you have a premium subscription, and inb which case I wouldn't need this

this looks good, how can i install this onto my iphone, do i have to pay a fiver for it off itunes?

Yeah, need to jailbreak then install the modified mobileinstallation either via SSH manually or via cydia

Hmm, I am not a premium customer and I am able to forward to gmail...

I just get this

Untitled.png

Back