iPhone Show us your Pimped out Iphone 4/4s

I have now done that Kryton, Figured it out as soon as i had posted it lol. only thing i cant figure is how to get the calender on the lockscreen, ive opened perpage as it says i can get calender to show on page 1 but not on spotlight ( i take spotlight is lockscreen as i havnt got seperate option)

Cheers

I have now done that Kryton, Figured it out as soon as i had posted it lol. only thing i cant figure is how to get the calender on the lockscreen, ive opened perpage as it says i can get calender to show on page 1 but not on spotlight ( i take spotlight is lockscreen as i havnt got seperate option)

Cheers

nevermind ive realised it only works on the home screen lol, having a dumb day!, how do you show your homescreen without the apps onit, i set it up with apps on, then i moved apps to another page which left only the similar homescreen to what you have, but when the phone went to sleep and i woke it up, all apps were back on 1st page lol.

nevermind ive realised it only works on the home screen lol, having a dumb day!, how do you show your homescreen without the apps onit, i set it up with apps on, then i moved apps to another page which left only the similar homescreen to what you have, but when the phone went to sleep and i woke it up, all apps were back on 1st page lol.

spotlight isnt the lockscreen, lockscreen is where you swipe to unlock your phone to the springboard
spotlight is "spotlight search" used to search your phone for things.
in perpage it should be set up as existenz spotlight to spotlight....existenz page 1 to page 1 and so on.
you can have the calendar on the lock screen using the "ians mod" but i found the weather and time didnt come back on when they were updated.
im gonna look into fixing this but not had time

not sure why your apps are returning to the home screen after a reboot/deep sleep
have you got gridlock installed so you can move your icons anywhere without using blank icons?

quick update, i have retried, everything was fine, if i put phone to sleep and wake its now working as it should, but if i reboot it sends all the homescreen apps back to the homescreen, il just have to remember not reboot lol

quick update, i have retried, everything was fine, if i put phone to sleep and wake its now working as it should, but if i reboot it sends all the homescreen apps back to the homescreen, il just have to remember not reboot lol

not sure what the problem is, i can reboot fine
the only problem i had was hidden apps showing after installing something from installous but that has stopped happening after i re jailbroke it with beta 3

Right ive tried a re install. it worked fine, did a reboot and everything stayed still, anyway a bit later i rebooted and they all moved again, but ive rebooted since and they havnt moved, so fingers crossed lol, Kryton can you tell me how i set up rss feed, ive tried to change the set up from cnn to skysports football feed, ive tried to follow the help me on internet but there very vague and it hasnt worked, if you have time mate and its not too much of a chew on, can you give me a quick guide id really appreciate it.

Cheers

Blue

Right ive tried a re install. it worked fine, did a reboot and everything stayed still, anyway a bit later i rebooted and they all moved again, but ive rebooted since and they havnt moved, so fingers crossed lol, Kryton can you tell me how i set up rss feed, ive tried to change the set up from cnn to skysports football feed, ive tried to follow the help me on internet but there very vague and it hasnt worked, if you have time mate and its not too much of a chew on, can you give me a quick guide id really appreciate it.

Cheers

Blue

try this : Download NewsRSS.js from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

copy this newsRSS.js file to var/mobile/Library/PerPageHTML/Existenz-Page1/Resources/JavaScript/Main/NewRSS.js
make a backup your own newsRSS first as i dont know if this will work, first time ive tried it.

all being well it should show you the sky sports news feed.
if it does then i will explain how it's done so you can change and add your own, if not i will try again lol
remember to back your own newsRSS file up before copying mine.
you will need to respring after changing the file

Last edited:
That worked mate, thanks very much, its greatly appreciated! at first it wouldnt work and then i realised that im using a diffrent theme, soon as i put info in the correct file it worked :)

Thanks Again

Blue

Had a few people interested in the theme im using and how to install it.
so i will post how to install it here

first you need the theme, this is a backup of mine and includes the "ians calendar mod" "lockcreen" and "perpage folders" and some icons i made for apps and games.
Download Existenz.theme.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

you will need to install the following apps from cydia

winterboard
five column dock
five column springboard
springjumps
perpage
gridlock
icon renamer
lockscreen clock hide

copy the Existenz theme and lockscreen theme to library / themes
copy the perpage folders to private / var / mobile / library /perpageHTML
16bx16o.jpg

first of all you need to arrange you home icons like this
ndli69.png

then hold the clock icon till it wiggles, double tap it and delete the "clock" txt with iconrenamer and do the same for the weather icon
so both should have no icon name under it.

open springjumps and turn off the jumps icons not needed
also double tap on any "names" that are there and delete the txt so the jump icons have to names, as in pic below
a426fr.png

then open perpage and point the following folders to each page.
2qlbddi.png

ExistenZ-spotlight to spotlight
ianscal-5-12-11 to page 1
ExistenZ-page 2 to page 2
and so on

when that is done you should be good to go, place the lockscreen above the ExistenZ theme in winterboard (make sure summerboard is enabled too)
qnkwm8.png

select the lockscreen and ExistenZ theme and respring.
enable lockscreen clock hide through settings.

to change your wether location go here to get your location code: Yahoo! Weather UK & Ireland - Worldwide Weather Forecasts | Maps
type in your postcode and press go, on the address bar at the top you will notice your area and code IE for me mine looks like this h**p://uk.weather.yahoo.com/england/derbyshire/derby-26385760/
you need the digits at the end of the address 26385760 (this is for my area)

for the lockscreen you need to edit the config.js file found in the lockscreen / setup folder
open the config.js file with word pad and put your location code into the following string: var locale = 26385760; // Yahoo Weather code.
and save.
for the homescreen weather widget goto the "ianscal-5-12-11" perpage folder / setup and edit the config.js file as the same string as above.
and save.

think ive covered everything but any questions just ask

im suprised its only me and brian sharing themes on this thread, these kinda things are pretty popular on pimping iphones lol

either that or were just sad fookers lol , i dont really like the bog standard springboard on the iphone or ipad, thats what got me into themes n tweaks, i actually made an Apple theme , im going to see about having it transported to Dreamboard, im off now to try kryton`s theme as it looks the dogs , thanks for posting mate

Last edited:
, i actually made an Apple theme

care to share ? lol
ive done a few psp themes, maybe its time to move onto iphone themes

Last edited:
Back