Should Prince Harry go to Iraq

He is a soldier so he should go. Good luck to him but I really doubt he'll see and front line action.

He will be heading up a recky platoon so hes gonna see something.
Im sure he will be a good officer good luck to him and the rest of our lads that do a great job .

i bet they put a stop on him going, it will be just before the date.

well there are other soilders out there given there lives so he should go, on his defence he didnt want any fuss and wanted to be treated just like a normal soilder goods prince harry

I think he should go cos he is no different from any other soldier, and there shouldnt be such a big deal made about it. No one makes a big issue when normal people go.

If he doesnt go that means his training was just to make the c.v look good not that he needs a c.v. BRING OUR TROOPS BACK HOME!!!!

He and his lot have lived of all of us for years, he should be there at risk like all the others who died, suffererd or been through war. Pity it's not our cause they died for.

Idon't think its a matter of him going it's a mater if he should come back,then see if opinion still says medle in middle eastern policy for oil!

Back