shipment on hold??

lambie4

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all.

ordered a dm800 for my brother off ali-express and it was sent by dhl. just checked the tracking for the item and it arrived in the uk this morning.

tracking said:
Clearance processing complete at EAST MIDLANDS - UK

but then a couple of hours later said:
Shipment on hold

Is this ok, bad or very bad? anybody any experience of this or what may happen next?

thanks!!

Ring dhl sounds like your gonna have to pay import tax and any charges dhl add on.

hi sargie

some places i've read are saying that. other places are saying it's because there is a delay in the connecting flight. anybody actual first hand experience of this?

thanks

I've had the same type of thing when I ordered a sat-nav unit from China and it came with carrier called 4px, it said the same thing that the shipment was held in Heathrow, they delivered the item from China to Heathrow with no problems then it got held at Heathrow for just over a month before being passed on to Royal Mail for deliver a week later with no charges or duty to be paid.

just called DHL. the suspense was too much!

the guy there said that it has got through customs and is being held because it missed the connecting flight. says it should be with me in the morning.

It's a box with a rev m tuner. my box with l3 tuner still had glitching in my brothers house so i'll post what we find with the m tuner box

fingers crossed!

Hi did you get your box,

any update on rev m tuner.

Details around the forums are very sketchy.

Thanks

Hi did you get your box,

any update on rev m tuner.

Details around the forums are very sketchy.

Thanks

work has been crazy for the last week!!!

got the box the next day. appears that it had simply missed the flight.

Go the box all set up and plugged it in at my bros. surprise surprise no glitching!!!! snr was much higher than when i tried my box. so i can confirm that on his setup with an ordinary sly dish there is no glitching with the usual glitching subject.

box came from yaoxin on ali express. currently $210 delivered
Wholesale freeshipping !new version ! dreambox receiver 800 hd satellite receiver DM800 M+ Tuner: ALPS 801A Support

hope this helps!

M-rev tuner works fine. I have some here for testing.

Back