share trading

lefty1

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys

I want to start trading shares....although some may find it bizzare to start in this turnmoil, but if you research well i believe you can also win as well as loose..

but i'm a newbie....thus i ask whether anybody knows of any discussion forums or websites where i can get good information on how to trade shares and what to look out for etc...

i'd be grateful...thanks

Do it quite often mate and use Selftrade. Made a few quid last week on Barclays, buying in at 156 and selling at 160 odd. Need a couple of thousand, make about £200 a day. Or buy in long term, all a gamble and your attitude to risk.

They charge £12.50 per transaction. Hoodless and bRennan charge £8, but i find Selftrade much better broker.

Good luck.

Have a look at igindex spreadbetting mate. You can get the same upside as short term share trading without the same transactional and upfront costs (you can also put in stringent stop limits that prevent you losing too much).

If, for nothing else, it is a brilliant site just to follow share movements and graph trends (not a million miles away from the pro bloomberg machines).

Do it quite often mate and use Selftrade. Made a few quid last week on Barclays, buying in at 156 and selling at 160 odd. Need a couple of thousand, make about £200 a day. Or buy in long term, all a gamble and your attitude to risk.

They charge £12.50 per transaction. Hoodless and bRennan charge £8, but i find Selftrade much better broker.

Good luck.
Dont selftrade have frequent systems outages? Or is that SquareGain?

Glad i got out of BARC at 180, might jumo back in though....

Back