setting net id sammy 2100

ben600249

Inactive User
Reaction score
im trying to set net id on sammy 2100 ive tried the funcard method but i think ive got the wrong box number and ive shorted batt and its give me 09999 so it wont let me re jatag it to see what box number should be is there any other way to set net id for ex c&w manchester please help

im trying to set net id on sammy 2100 ive tried the funcard method but i think ive got the wrong box number and ive shorted batt and its give me 09999 so it wont let me re jatag it to see what box number should be is there any other way to set net id for ex c&w manchester please help

It should be able to jtag the sammy after a reset, check what version of firmware it's reverted to and look up the bytes for the version, jtag and get what you need.

How did you get the bk originally?

Muskrat

it should let you re- jtag.. try bke 2.2.. put box in debug mode and and use mac mot..

sdt will not give u the bk it will give the ird what u need to use is ocd commander google it and install then jtag using latest bytes it will then give the keys

sdt will not give u the bk it will give the ird what u need to use is ocd commander google it and install then jtag using latest bytes it will then give the keys

Hi Slimshady,

SDT will give you the BK mate if you input the bytes directly and use the read facillity at the bottom right just below the jtag box.

Muskrat

ive tried 4 times and its giving wrong bk numbers all the time ive got these so far and none working 0x008D6284: 0000000000000000
0x00941464: ABEAAABAF55F5D57
0x20040004: 444552205349474E
0x00895934: 0000000000000000

0x0086b9a0: 0000000000000000
0x008abfc0: 0000000000000000
0x00f69f60: 55155555A8AAAAAA

no good m8 its 3.6v and im failing for some reason how do i do it with ocd

i know what you are saying muskrat but tbh its far easier just to use ocd i do use sdt for the 4000s i suppose personal choice really....but for ppl who are struggling i think it is far simpler to use as they only need to put the line in the address barand hit enter

i know what you are saying muskrat but tbh its far easier just to use ocd i do use sdt for the 4000s i suppose personal choice really....but for ppl who are struggling i think it is far simpler to use as they only need to put the line in the address barand hit enter

True mate, I've used sdt/bke/ocd and found all of them fine to use

ive got ocd but ive never know how to use it have you got basic instructions for getting my bk number useing ocd please my friend
when using ocd make sure you type ...byte space*********stars being the latest byte nos

u have mail m8 failing that m8 short the battery and put your box online for a while to update then tag it again should work by the way what area u in

try bke or sdt as mentioned above.. also have you got box in debug mode? should show snd on screen...

Hi

The 2100 f on 3.6, you jtag on stream channel 101 etc, failing that in jtag while in EM.

Use correct bytes for your area, whats your area ad you got mac mot running in background havent you.

What you use to jtag is up to you personally sdt works for me.

Regards

thanks for all the help i found out that i wrote the bk number wrong by one letter and now thanks to you all i have finally got it all up and running thanks again your all stars

Hi

Glad you got it sorted and you`re up and running. Hey you`re not the 1st one to get digit wrong in bk, I think most of us have done that lol.

Regards

Back