Service +

ΠΑΙΔΕΙΑ ΥΠΑΡΧΕΙ ΚΑΜΙΑ ΠΛΗΡΟΦΟΡΙΑ ΠΟΤΕ ΘΑ ΣΤΑΘΕΡΟΠΕΙΘΟΥ Η ΥΠΗΡΕΣΙΕΣ ΞΕΡΕΙ ΚΑΝΕΙΣ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΕΚ ΠΡΟΤΕΡΩΝ

In essence it is...
The knowledge exists but nobody knows or passes information on how to have stabilized services
or
Does anyone know (or will anyone ever know) how to have stabilised services?
Thanks in advance

It's all Greek to me

In essence it is...
The knowledge exists but nobody knows or passes information on how to have stabilized services
or
Does anyone know (or will anyone ever know) how to have stabilised services?
Thanks in advance

It's all Greek to me

The answer is really VERY SIMPLE. PAY for a subscription and you wont have any problems, try to view pay channels for free and you have to accept what you get when you get it.
Can it really be made any clearer? members should realise that viewing pay TV channels without a VALID subscription is illegal, if you choose to get around this by any means then you have NO claim against anyone.
Enjoy what you get BUT you must remember that YOU are doing it illegally, so back to the old saying "you gets what you pays for" if you want 24 hour non stop viewing of your favourite pay TV channels THEN PAY THE SUBSCRIPTION and sit back and enjoy what you have paid for.
Whining on about it does no good at all.

@jimihendrix
You do know that wasn't me saying that, I was only translating what the guy had asked in Greek that nobody understood. I'm paranoid now.

@jimihendrix
You do know that wasn't me saying that, I was only translating what the guy had asked in Greek that nobody understood. I'm paranoid now.

Yes I know that, it was for the benefit of all members who simply need to know the facts, if they NEED uninterrupted viewing then a subscription is the only way. Any other method will have it's little drawbacks.

HaHa Thanks Jimi, its just me going through a paranoid stage again.

just because youre NOT paranoid, doesnt mean theyre not watching you ;)

one of the best times of my life was taking my paranoid schitzophrenic foreign national friend to an xmas panto, the real fun started about 0.3 seconds after the whole audience shouted as one

'hes behind you!!!'

its the little things that amuse people the most lol

simples :proud:

@digidude, show this to your paranoid schizophrenic friend (I hope he's not Italian) but stand well clear, could be brown trousers time if he is.
From another forum and a reliable member.

39 investigated in Italy for pay-TV piracy

39 investigated in Italy for pay-TV piracy

Thirty-nine people are under investigation for computer fraud and violations of copyright law, following an operation to combat piracy against Italian pay-TV operators Mediaset Premium and Sky Italia, as well as conditional access provider Nagravision, performed by the Communications Police.

The suspects, 28 of them residents in the Lazio region, 7 in Sicily, 3 in Piedmont, and one in Emilia Romagna, are all owners of businesses. In practice, the defendants used the card-sharing system and software, to distribute, via the Internet, the access codes enabling illegal viewing of Mediaset Premium and Sky Italia by interested Internet users who, in turn, paid directly to the pirates a lower subscription than the legitimate license fees.

Certain web sites offered “parallel” pay-TV packages, marketing software specifically configured to receive the decryption keys from the “pirate” server. Alternatively, the pirates provided decoders already configured for the reception of conditional access programs, such as sports and HD movies, for a pre-set and variable time period.

Besides seizing computer equipment and documents, the investigation has also helped the police to reconstruct the pieces of a pyramid selling scheme with international connections especially in Switzerland and Germany.

Jeez I'm glad I don't cardshare, they are bound to be able to track your incoming IP address right back to your front door from the payserver logs

Hi jimihendrix, could the "Italian" fiasco have any effect on cc cam users, are we traceable through using cc cam ?

regards dave

the servers have your ip address. as they monitor that people are not resharing lines

I would imagine that that information will be very easy to erase in case of a raid. But in the end it's the servers they want to stop, I hardly think if you are using a server in Italy the Italian police will bother to knock on a door in the U.K.
Again this is where a share with friends and not a public server will give greater protection for the user.

Back