Service Name Picons

Bk456

Inactive User
Reaction score
Half the picons on my vu solo clone running appolo 023 do not display. I gather this is down to me using the old picons and because the channel has changed frequency the picon does not display as they are outdated.

First off, I have an SNP picon pack at 18mb, is this safe for flash memory to does it to go on usb.

Is there any way to add SNP compatibility to this appolo image as Im aware its only supported after 080 build...

Half the picons on my vu solo clone running appolo 023 do not display. I gather this is down to me using the old picons and because the channel has changed frequency the picon does not display as they are outdated.

First off, I have an SNP picon pack at 18mb, is this safe for flash memory to does it to go on usb.

Is there any way to add SNP compatibility to this appolo image as Im aware its only supported after 080 build...

An 18mb picon pack on a solo clone, i would not send that to the flash mate it will take up the good majority of the memory you have left and it will slow down your box.

Just mount a USB stick and send the picons via FTP the to media/usb/picon you will have to make the picon folder and then reboot.

Remeber to remove your old picon if they are in the flash memory.

How do i make my image snp compatible, is there a line of telnet code i need to initiate. Yeah no worries, no issues using usb, just wondered if i could use the flash.

Cheers

Well i suspect that old image your running on your solo wont be snp compatible after re reading this so you carn't. Unless you can use and later images last 3 months or so i think the image needs to be from but i could have that wrong.

Back