Skybox F5 senior moment

chadda

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
defiantly having one !!!!!!!!! could some nice person tell me how to edit a channel done it before but for the life of me give up after two hours

sky sport 2 not working in the fave sport list but another sp2 in working in all sats how do you move the from the sat list to the sport fave ???
plus need to move sky sport 5 across can see how you move them up and down ect but totally forgot how to do it :Mad2:
cheers

defiantly having one !!!!!!!!! could some nice person tell me how to edit a channel done it before but for the life of me give up after two hours

sky sport 2 not working in the fave sport list but another sp2 in working in all sats how do you move the from the sat list to the sport fave ???
plus need to move sky sport 5 across can see how you move them up and down ect but totally forgot how to do it :Mad2:
cheers

Go to favourites edit. red button, select all. then press Fav button this gives you the option in the right hand column.
Tick the ones you want to add to favourites, move by highlighting the green plus.

To delete channels from favourites or move them up and down go to channel edit. Red button, select the favourites you want to edit, highlight then use the options in the right hand column

Go to favourites edit. red button, select all. then press Fav button this gives you the option in the right hand column.
Tick the ones you want to add to favourites, move by highlighting the green plus.

To delete channels from favourites or move them up and down go to channel edit. Red button, select the favourites you want to edit, highlight then use the options in the right hand column

ARRRRRRR great thanks much appreciated--------------- just got to find out why itv2 isn't clearing plus a few more ??

Back