SEGA Emulator + Roms

hazard

Inactive User
Reaction score
Does anybody have a free website where I can download SEGA Emulator + Roms to play on the PC. I used to have a website but I have lost the link for it?

nara

Who?
VIP Member
Reaction score
Which particular Sega console do you have in mind. There's a Megadrive emulator and some Roms in downloads.

iliveinuk

DW Regular
Reaction score
Sega Emulator

Hi,

I normally use www.retrogames.com/ for any emulations, you will see the mega drive / genesis on the left hand side, a fair way down, and for the roms, use a torrent search or even something like limewire, and get a bundle, ie mega drive rom pack etc. you shudnt have any probs with that ok.

Neptunnet

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I normally use www.retrogames.com/ for any emulations, you will see the mega drive / genesis on the left hand side, a fair way down, and for the roms, use a torrent search or even something like limewire, and get a bundle, ie mega drive rom pack etc. you shudnt have any probs with that ok.

Thanks
the finished game is a popular underground/black market item

bigeasy_uk

Inactive User
Reaction score
if your after an interesting megadrive rom http://www.hidden-palace.org/
have got an early sonic 2 beta rom among other things. its got a few levels that were not in the final sonic 2, there is a more recent beta floating around the internet as well, just google "simon wai" and you'll find it they are both cool insights into the making of a classic game.

jay z

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hey there mate,

Im not 100% sure if the files on this site still work, but ive used this site for like 7-8 years.. it has near enough all the sega games i wanted and more, also got the emulators on it that are needed to run the roms.. the site is www.freeroms.com, hopefully that'll have everything ya need.. ( btw its free as the name suggests :p)

jay z

Inactive User
Reaction score
oh jst to add to that, for ne 1 who doesnt knw.. most of the sega ( megadrive i think :S) games are located under genesis roms.. hope this helps..

dave577

Inactive User
Reaction score
thanks to all most helpful

TEST