Scooter Boys In Town !!

DEE747

Inactive User
Reaction score
hey guys just wondering i live in CLEETHORPES and this weekend the SCOOTER BOYS arrive from all over uk to converge on my little seaside town good to see them in one big convoy along the seafront scooters parked everywhere lol i myself am not one are ther any DW members arriving in mt town today if so have a good weekend mite c you out and about

brings back memories :) i used to be a Mod/Scooterboy gong to runs on my Vespa
ahhhhhh my youth lol

i usualy pop up to see em dont think ill bother this time weather is crap in gy.

Quite a few take hairdryers on there hols as well , i bet the towns buzzing lol : motor :

hey guys just wondering i live in CLEETHORPES and this weekend the SCOOTER BOYS arrive from all over uk to converge on my little seaside town good to see them in one big convoy along the seafront scooters parked everywhere lol i myself am not one are ther any DW members arriving in mt town today if so have a good weekend mite c you out and about

Yeah i saw some of them last night down the seafront,Shame the weathers crap.

yeh weathers spoilt it this year for seeing all bikes lined up outside boozers but still loads here ì watched about 200 arrive in convoy on high st earlier t`day noise was mad nothing but scooters for about 5mins coming up issacs hill in lanes of 2 they have a good weekend no matter wat though

fair play to you mate not too many would have your attitude good on yer fella.

Back