SciiFii - easily hack your Wii

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
After Online Corp. that allowed to install the CIOS Pack simply by being connected to the Internet, now the Team WiiGen recidivism by allowing you this time to make a complete hack your Wii very easily.

Once the utility launched through Homebrew Channel, just one click to switch back to firmware 4.2, restore the fault trucha, install the CIOS rev 17 Waninkoko cIOS and the pack, simply using an Internet connection.
When installation is complete, so you can run your backups to DVD or USB support and perform all other operations possible with the help of a custom IOS installed as non-official channels.

sciifii3_09028001E000006840.png

The utility can also set what you want to install. This is only way that you can not update your Wii firmware 4.2 or not to install the CIOS of Waninkoko. It is also possible to uninstall the hacks on your Wii to make it like new.

For those without Wi-Fi, SciiFii integrates offline mode. By placing the necessary files in the file "sd: / sciifii", the utility will use to install the hacks.

SciiFii 1.0
Download, instructions and user manual available
in the form of downloadable below.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5VSR9UCW

Last edited:
seems like a nice little app, have you tried it though!

why do i have to be the guine pig lol,yesterday it was sneek i tried,,,ur turn now

had a mess about in advanced mode and chose restore trucha but and install cios rev17(dl bug fix)

haha both my wii's are hacked with cioscorp 3.6 on and on 4.2, not really much point me trying, do tell when ya try it tho.....

if it works though thats defo a great bit of kit!!!!!!!!!

Back