scanner drivers

huggi

Inactive User
Reaction score
im looking for drivers for a microtek phantom 330cx scanner, can any one help?

come on damage43-34 i could do with one of those links about now.

of course i did u **** **** we arent all as stupid as uuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

but nice of u to try, so now i think u should go have an early shower...................lol

thanks anyway m8

scanner

HI i am a newbie and nervous about posting but desperate so here goes I have just upgraded to win xp and trying to reinstall my plustek opti pro scanner but it wil not accept the s/n I have tried their websites but the s/ns they give do not work any help appreciatd

u should be nervous about posting everyone here will help if they can no matter how silly u think the problem might be...:D:

this might sound silly but the serial might be case sensative so u could try that. also have u tried getting the updated software for the scanner to work with XP?

Evvo, Is it coming up with following " Windows logo authorization required" if so then ignore and continue installation.

As you do not give the model type I assume the scanner is compatible with XP

no when I try to reistall when it says put in serial no I type in the no on the back and it says no not valid I,ve tried 5nos off the website but they don,t work either

As you don't give model number I can only assume it is compatible with XP.

Did you uninstall old drivers first and then download and install XP drivers ?

Else, e-mail their support (bottom of their web page) giving as much detail as poss.

Sorry can't be of more help

thanks for all the help but I have sorted it by disconnecting overnight and re-installing and it seems to have worked

many thanks to all who assisted ballinger

Back