SB5100 won't go online

marxian

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have two SB5100s (Sigma X2), both with the same problem. When booting, the power, receive, send and PC/activity leds are solid, whilst the online led is blinking. In the Motorola status page it says 'Establish IP Connectivity - In Progress'. In the logs page it shows 'DHCP Failed - Discover sent, no offer received. The error code is 0x040D9964. I am unable to put either of the modems into standby mode.

I am pretty certain that the modems are set up correctly, as one of the modems was working fine until recently. I bought the second one as a replacement, but it had the same problem straight out of the box.

I would appreciate any help you can offer.

I have two SB5100s (Sigma X2), both with the same problem. When booting, the power, receive, send and PC/activity leds are solid, whilst the online led is blinking. In the Motorola status page it says 'Establish IP Connectivity - In Progress'. In the logs page it shows 'DHCP Failed - Discover sent, no offer received. The error code is 0x040D9964. I am unable to put either of the modems into standby mode.

I am pretty certain that the modems are set up correctly, as one of the modems was working fine until recently. I bought the second one as a replacement, but it had the same problem straight out of the box.

I would appreciate any help you can offer.
change the mac, the mac is no good m8...

Thanks for the quick reply. I am a fucking noob.:Dunce:

Back