Satellite TV Idea

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like some expert advice on an idea i want to implement. I am currently living in a country with poor internet connections and also very expensive internet, so we are not fortunate enough to enjoy the likes of Netflix and Lovefilm due to the circumstances stated. I had an idea to start a Netflix type of system which will use satellite technology to reach its users who will have the receiver box. The system will have a user interface where people can toggle through a list of series and movies and play them on demand. I do not know how feasible this idea is and would like some expert knowledge on this idea. I would appreciate any help provided.

Thanks

Hi Which country , also you need the rights to play content on your feed . You can upload your content via a third party provider . It is very expensive and if you dont do it right from the beginning you will be sued from the film industry . Maybe best to do buy dvd and post them out like lovefilms used to do a few years back .They may have a load of old dvds that you could buy. Not sure if that gives you the rights to rent them out though.

Back