Samsung SMT - 2100c

cheers

which one would you go for ??

Maxking :: Programmers :: Infinity Usb Unlimited

Maxking :: Programmers :: Infinity Phoenix Programmer

or the ebay one ??

theres a big price difference !! and christmas has just gone

Bloody hell, they are expensive, I would go with Unapit.com supplies: USB Phoenix Infinity Smartcard Programmer. with serial and usb lead.

The one on fleabay mentions a 3.57 oscillator (tit/tit2/opus/etc) but no mention of 3.68 (mosc's) so I would go for the Inf Phoenix mate, good reliable proggy.

Muskrat

I will order one this week thanks for the link read through it seems mmmm ok !! hope your online when I do it !!

Im sure there will be question after question after question ????

I will order one this week thanks for the link read through it seems mmmm ok !! hope your online when I do it !!

Im sure there will be question after question after question ????

No problems mate, I know someone with a phoenix and have used one.

I have an unlimited but could not recommend it as a first proggy as the virtual comms software can be a pain in the @rse. The phoenix is a good proggy with a genuine comms port for emulator/mosc operations.

Muskrat

Hi M8

Before I sit through on hour of the world strongest man with my 3 yr old son he is mad on it - he scheduled it this morning so we don’t miss it !

Been having a look on Unapit and there are different fun cards !

Is there a difference if so which one would be good for the Samsung ??

Cheers

499773-World-s-Strongest-Man-0.jpg

Hi M8

Before I sit through on hour of the world strongest man with my 3 yr old son he is mad on it - he scheduled it this morning so we don’t miss it !

Been having a look on Unapit and there are different fun cards !

Is there a difference if so which one would be good for the Samsung ??

Cheers

499773-World-s-Strongest-Man-0.jpg

Go for the cheapest, a fun2 will work fine.

Muskrat

Back