Samsung F8000 Series and iptv

funkycreep

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all! do any body know if there is a way to make this "smart tv" a real smart tv?
I mean, there is no way to find an app for streaming from a pc or a server for a kind of personal iptv or vod.
Can anybody help me on finding a solution? exist?

Hi all! do any body know if there is a way to make this "smart tv" a real smart tv?
I mean, there is no way to find an app for streaming from a pc or a server for a kind of personal iptv or vod.
Can anybody help me on finding a solution? exist?

What about Plex for streaming stuff?

Is a nice plugin and do his job nice but i was looking something like xbmc to use one kind of server for streaming from it to Samy and DM800se.
Is there any other option?

P.S. dunno why the comment before go deleted... is normal?

Is a nice plugin and do his job nice but i was looking something like xbmc to use one kind of server for streaming from it to Samy and DM800se.
Is there any other option?
Not unless you want to spend some money on an STB. In which case I'd suggest going for an HTPC solution.

Although if you already have a media server, something like the Chromecast or Ezcast might work for you (please make sure these devices will actually do what you want before buying).
P.S. dunno why the comment before go deleted... is normal?
Because of the like/thanks button, comments of "thanks" are viewed as post clocking and removed: https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/295647-5-posts-before-being.html

Ok, no prob. Thanks for the stb idea but i think i find a better way over st. Google. Dreamplex plugin for enigma2.
Just in time i make it work i will news. I try it but i didn't use the flashexpander and image go full and give the gsod(green screen of death lol).
It seams nice because i can use it with plex but can not stream the dm without xmbc on the tv.
So... At last... I will try and if i find the way to do multistream on sammy + dm + pc i will put the guide for all who will be interested.

Back