samsung 2110 pin number

gryfon99

Inactive User
Reaction score
i done a 2110 for my brother last week and everything was working fine until his son tried to enter the pin for sky movies 9 and he put the wrong pin in 3 times now it says the pin is dissabled is there anyway of reseting the pin from this condition

if you search the download section for my pogram,net id resetter this will also set the pin comes with insyructions this was for the 2100c so youll have to post and ask if it will work

if you search the download section for my pogram,net id resetter this will also set the pin comes with insyructions this was for the 2100c so youll have to post and ask if it will work
tride that with no joy does anybody know if i can read the 24c1024 from a sammy 2110 with a infinity usb as i know that a funcard contains one of these chips or if anybody has a circuit for a programmer for one of these

pin number

hi mate

if good with soldering replace the chip mate its mentioned somewhere in here i have read it. its sets holds pin/netid

I think on these boxs u need 2 short the battery or lift 1 end before u use the funcard net id setter

no i remember reading that the 2110 pin chip is not adjustable the previous post of shorting the battery is for the 2100c as khan said sounds daunting youll have to change the pin chip

Back