Sammy 2110c problem

GIO

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive had this prob for a few weeks,been on and asked before but couldnt get anything to work.
So i have a couple of other things to querie.
Is there any reason why the smart card serial code would not show in page 2 STD Identification Page in eng, Its blank.
Where if i put in the mosc card that came with it, it shows the IRD in the Smart and Nagra Serial Code boxes.
The other symptoms which i had mentioned before are belo,there from my first post about this prob.

Having a few issues with the sammy 2110c, when i boot the box up without the fun in it boots up fine to the channels and then when u put the card in it trys to update itself coming up with attention card updating but never does.
Just sits there for ages and doesn't do it.
And when i boot the box up with the card in it wont boot,just sits at (virgin media powering up just a moment screen )
also did the 3 button update, bo updated went thru all the pallava and then back to the powering up screen and does nothing. <>

The stuff at the beginning of this post is new stuff ive been thinking about, PS also done the tb and the other 2 chips that can cause a prob.
cheers
gio

Ive had this prob for a few weeks,been on and asked before but couldnt get anything to work.
So i have a couple of other things to querie.
Is there any reason why the smart card serial code would not show in page 2 STD Identification Page in eng, Its blank.
Where if i put in the mosc card that came with it, it shows the IRD in the Smart and Nagra Serial Code boxes.
The other symptoms which i had mentioned before are belo,there from my first post about this prob.
Having a few issues with the sammy 2110c, when i boot the box up without the fun in it boots up fine to the channels and then when u put the card in it trys to update itself coming up with attention card updating but never does.
Just sits there for ages and doesn't do it.
And when i boot the box up with the card in it wont boot,just sits at (virgin media powering up just a moment screen )
also did the 3 button update, bo updated went thru all the pallava and then back to the powering up screen and does nothing. <>

The stuff at the beginning of this post is new stuff ive been thinking about, PS also done the tb and the other 2 chips that can cause a prob.
cheers
gio
i had the same problem with a fun and 2110 did a mosc and it works fine

i'll need to learn the mosc way,im use to fun,will give it a go tomorrow.

Its just its worked before without a prob,its just a strange one.

i had the same problem with a fun and 2110 did a mosc and it works fine
hi m8 try using this make sure u erase your card 3 or4 times guide to programming a au funcard using nagra and infinity usb
what you need;
programmer + software
funcard
nagra edit
swap bin hex
chaos flash for your area
bk+ird
firstly open nagra go to file open card image and choose bn11 file for your area for this i am going to use c&w.bn11 because i am in c&w area and then click open.
now choose data editor on the tabs and put in your ird backwards so it ends with 3e if your doing a samsung. now put in your bk forwards also put your area public keys in for your card 2 work straight away if you dont put these keys in you will have to wait 20 mins while your card updates in your stb so it should look like
now click save and save as type , all files , and rename it to exteep.bin like
now you need to drag and drop the exteep that you just saved on to swap bin hex program to convert it to a hex file like this
now you have an exteep hex file open your programmer software plug in your programmer and card if your card is used then erase it first , choose chaosv3 as your flash file and exteep.hex that you have just made as your ext eeprom like this
now just click write
once its 100% done with no errors click done take funcardcard out and put it in your set top box it should work straight away if you have put the right public keys in if you havent put keys in then just leave it a while so your keys automatically update takes around 20 mins.
if after 20 mins its still not working then try taking card out and put it back in again
if it says updating then let it update but if it says invalid card then you may have gone wrong somewere make sure your ird and bk are correct.
hope this tut helped
mikeeyb

Last edited:
Back