Salford homes evacuated after police find devices

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
Homes in Salford have been evacuated after police raided a flat and found two suspicious devices.
Bomb disposal experts were called to Grasmere Crescent in Winton to make the devices safe on Saturday morning.
A cordon has been put in place and a number of houses were temporarily evacuated as a precaution.
Two men and a woman have been arrested under the Explosive Substances Act and are being questioned.

BBC News - Salford homes evacuated after police find devices

not far from me,i pass them flats every other day lol

What is wrong with this lot if they don't like the UK then F of, if they want to fight a war why not go help their Muslim brothers in Syria, bunch of dumb stone age mutants

I had a terrorist attack being planned 20 doors from where i live.

they had your address wrong m8? feck me, that would have upset the neighbours, blowing them up instead ;)

but yeh, the UK is so damn free, if you dont like it here, youre also free to fook off somewhere else

What is wrong with this lot if they don't like the UK then F of, if they want to fight a war why not go help their Muslim brothers in Syria, bunch of dumb stone age mutants

I don't think any sane minded person would disagree with you mate.

They way I see it is, these fools visualise themselves as warriors behind enemy lines and think they are admired and respected, when in actual fact they are wannabe murderers and outcasts to all but a tiny minority of the UK population.

Back