Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sad Day indeed

S

speccy

Whilst not being a footie fan I did however stay awake all night long to give my support. After the second goal I kept switching between the Bill and the match. The suspense was too much. The poor goalie is so under rated/over rated. I really felt sorry for the guy. One second he is a hero, the next he is tarnished as useless. Looks like we will have to wait another several years again for revenge now yet again.

Not just the goalie According to the pundits England were world beaters one half then puddings the second half. I.E. Sweden game then Brazil game. Defo a game of two halfs lol

Thanks for the reply Ian m8. I was a wondering if the injury that he sustained may have impaired his judgement or physical attributes. . Too late to worry about it all now. We could have been so close but we are now no longer. Shame. Until next time.

Did you notice that ***ody says anything about becks losing possesion of the ball by jumping over it wich led to the breakaway and the first goal he should have kicked into the stand after all it was first half injury time. Or ***ody says anything about the midfield and forwards to produce a single shot on target . It is a team effort exept when it comes to aportioning blame. David Seamen can hold his head high he has been a great servant to football and a great ambasador for the game ( and thats a scotsmans view) i hope all you english guys give the man a break.

well said m8, if i was beckham that moment would haunt me, the ball should have been on its way to north korea....

Back