s*y for free

justinn

Inactive User
Reaction score
i am getting free s*y for the last 5months
b4 i get silly reply back from u lot out
there all u need is to ask how.

I am also very interested,I do some work for some buds of mine england side and I am very interested!

Right then justinn you have a few of our members asking you how you get free sky digital, which i persume you mean.......
And like you said all they need do is ask.........Gazer :cool:

I would like to know as well, I think we all would.

We are ALL askin!!!!!!
:p :p :p

Yeah right free sky.......

What he means is that his Mum pays the bill not him out of his pocket money..... :D

thank you all that have asked,and all those who have replyed with pie in the sky remarks no pun intended, this is how I recived my free sky, the installer fitted a new box, obviously had no card while I was NPTV card I borrowed my nextdoors and low behold the channels she was subscribing came up on my box FOC. then I told her to get a new card which came few days later and now we both have same channels on, and I swear by this.
If anybody has any doubts then come and see at my house. If you want more info then please ask. Paid £100 for the NPTV but still have not activated it.

first i did not claim to have hacked the system only i get free s*y no bull lads
u lot took the message wrong.so pie in the sky not me lads

Just been round to my neighbours who had canceled her subsricption two months ago but my card is still working , any idea's on this one, also her card has gone off as she has switched to ondigital, will they be able to knock my card off?

hi m8 i understand and find it quite funny (see i am an easy going type of guy) but y did you not just say this in the first place .....

did u want a flashing post :)lmao

Personally,not to sound like a stuffed shirt either,but I thought the purpose of this web site is to relay acurate info to its members and go on about a lot of guff.
Anyway ,thats my opinion,I hope someone can provide me with something real in the days to come(Source codes,Hint hint!!) ;)

ok boys u win but i still have my card working i cant see how they will turn it off as the box is not reg.ie no record on the system.has any body checked there card on other box?????

ok then why is it if i try my card from a pace box into another pace box or even a nokia it dose not work, so why?????

To answer that question simply,ur card is married to ur box,the IRD will not recognize any other because the "marrying software" has already encrypted ur box,that is why if anyone want s to hack,u cannot access the data stream with out first cleaning ur card and wiping the authorization packets at the same time :cool:

Hi there you lot.

Can someone put me straight here.
Here in NZ we have our SKY DIGITAL service that is meant to be based on the UK version, as far as Encryption and Reciever types are concerned. (NDS)
I notice that in one of the previous postings,(SKY FOR FREE, It was mentioned that the CARD is actually Addressed to the RECIEVER as a pair. meaning that if i introduced another card, that was not addressed to the Reciever, That card could not be shut down by a over Air Update.
IS THIS CORRECT ??. I wouldnt think so ?.
Over here i can remove a Card from a Pace and insert it into a Zenith, and it will work quite readilly.

While i am here, Does anyone know how to FREE up a EX Digital box.. I have a PACE DSR 620.. Otherwise known as the Pace Micro.
I was hoping that maybe i could reconfigure it via the RS 232 terminal on the Rear.
What i would like to do is load up other services from other Satellites.
As expected the Reciever is fairly well locked up..
Any ideas ??

Well.. Here's to hoping...

Also, can anyone shed any light on copying NDS cards ??.. Or building a Card blocker..

Thanks

Ren

Back