Rugby league Grand final

gasman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Warrington have finally made it to the Super League Grand Final :)
Tickets are safely tucked behind the clock and I can't wait.
We have to overcome Leeds and Kevin Sinfields boring boot but whatever the outcome it should be a great day.
Come on the Wire

yes i think Warrington will win it now that my st helens out :CRYBABY:

yes i think Warrington will win it now that my st helens out :CRYBABY:

Hahaa sorry pal it wasn't meant to be but you wouldn't have thought that after the first half on Saturday. Left us very nervous.

I'll be there also!! Cant wait and I think we'll win.. Awesome 2nd half last saturday! Wire!!!

I think Warrington will be empty lol, everyone I speak to/know is going to Manchester on Saturday.
Brilliant :)

Wigan fan born and bred. Wire should've got team off the season not us. Same with Westwood. Sam only got it I think because he was robbed of it last year by Chase!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You lot getting your balls mixed up :D

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

watch the final Wiz, you will love it. Rio's a Wigan Fan, Keano's a Warrington Fan and Rooney for some strange reason is a Leeds Rhino Fan...go figure!

My head says the Wire but you can never rule Leeds out, EVER. I know being a saints fan, they have more jam than Hartleys!

I didn't know you was a sneaky closet Wire fan Gasman...can't w8 for the final

Last edited:
Always have been mate spent most of my life in the wire. Trafford born and Warrington bred :)
I thought Wigan was good value for team of the year (they finished top of the league) but bit disappointed Westwood didn't get MoS and to be honest I thought Roby better value than Tomkins. It is voted for by the players though and Westwoods probably smashed 90% of the voters into next week :) maybe a but of bias

I agree Westwood or Roby deserved MOS before Sam "Watch you don't pull my bra strap" Tomkins. Such a talented player but yet such a cry baby when he gets smashed or can't get up quick to play the ball.

I lost £20 on Leeds in the cup final, won't be making that mistake again!!

Judging by the posts I'm on my own in saying.... Come on rhinos !!!!!!!

That was hard work :( I'll watch it again at home but it felt very much like another long season will be remembered for a half decent side winning the big prize due to one imbecile in the middle.

ye they must be "half descent" having all that silverware mounting up.

thought it was great match both sides played well.

awesome match, great to watch being a neutral for a change, sneaky Leeds done it again lmao. poor Gasman, welcome to our world of grand final runners up :)

Think Sinfield summed it up "we had a great month"

Back