Route66 for Navigo, if anyone wants it.

joebloggss

Member ++
Reaction score
IT IS THE 100% WORKING ROUTEE66 VERSION (not the latest but it works)

Map for Route66 Nav v7 (Britain Q2 2006)

let me know if you want and will PM the links to you ;)

Route 66

Hi there, Got an old version of route 66 (no gps) for my laptop, wouldn't mind to see what its like now. Now that I've got a satnav to play about with.
if you could pm with the links that would be great.
thanks in advance Paul

Thanks for the links, I'll have to wait until the wife gets back from up north before I can try it out. But thanks again for the info. You wouldn't have any european maps for it would you, or is that pushing my luck.

check your PM m8 ;)

Great, Thanks again mate. But you wouldn't have any western european maps, in particular for France and Italy, would you, if not no worries, cant wait to have a play about.
Is it straight forward to install? Thanks again.:proud:

straight forward m8, just drop onto SD card , soon as i get the links will pm you them ;)

Hi
I wouldn't mind having the links mate.
I've got ttn6 on my Navi (works great). But it won't recognize the French map.
I thought if I load up Route 66 I might be able to find a French map for that (needed for summer)
Cheers

Hi
I wouldn't mind having the links mate.
I've got ttn6 on my Navi (works great). But it won't recognize the French map.
I thought if I load up Route 66 I might be able to find a French map for that (needed for summer)
Cheers

Don't bother then mate!!

yes please joe, i've been having loads of fun modding my navigo and would like to try this out :)

IT IS THE 100% WORKING ROUTEE66 VERSION (not the latest but it works)

Map for Route66 Nav v7 (Britain Q2 2006)

let me know if you want and will PM the links to you ;)

hi beckman here,new to all this,so be good if ya can sort me the links,and start using laptop as satnav...many thanks:Laugh::Drool:

Back