ROM11 Rev BOD

teracir

Inactive User
Reaction score
hI,

I wonder if anyone is having problem similar to mine, I have a ROM 11 BOD which I have successfully oppened three times using UNlooper but everytime I try reading it in Nagra, it fails to read it

I am running sidewinder script at the moment so I can't provide Nagra read info but any suggestions would be appriciated

do you need the bk? if so then use boxgetpc2 for bk then use mrom using delays

tx delay 0
rx delay 300
loop delay 300

works everytime

if the card has been glitched open successfuly then the only problems could be

1. programmer setup is bad - what type of programmer, what OS etc. or
2. the card is runnign a blocker which defeats the b0d script - highly unlikely or the script wouldnt have said the card was open - or shouldnt have done - and afaik there are no public blockers which id as b0d which do this anyway

why is it whenever people hit a problem reading a card everyone assumes the later? and advise actions which in the case of the former could make the situation much worse? (bob6600 excepted of course as that was good advice lol)

Opening of COM2 was successful
ATR String: 3F FF 95 00 FF 91 81 71 A0 47 00 44 4E 41 53 50
30 31 31 20 52 65 76 42 30 44 3C
ROM Revision: 011
EEPROM Revision: RevB0D
ProviderID: 5C
CamID: 24 87 7B 42
Using BD3 Key: 4E 69 70 50 45 72 20 49 73 20 61 20 62 75 54 74
Attempting to login to BD3
Error, BackDoor reported disable - Card may contain update
Reading ROM11 failed
Closing of COM2 was successful

what script can people recommend for this

ok - it's definately not a streamlocked card as the camid is wrong for xc&w

if you could run the standard b0d script in winex 5 and capture the output, save as a txt file and attach then that might be useful (I'm not familar with the sidewinder scripts or their criteria for determining if a card is open etc. as they are closed source so ouput from a script i understand might help - it would at least confrim the script thinks it opened the card or not)

do you need the bk? if so then use boxgetpc2 for bk then use mrom using delays

tx delay 0
rx delay 300
loop delay 300

works everytime

as the saying goes....laughing out loud.

Card's still locked mate.

thanks for everyone comments

I realise the card is still locked and this is confirmed further by Nagra after using the Ulooper but I have had three instances where the Unleeper confirms card open but it is still locked in Nagra.

I will try running the script again tomorrow but I think messing with other pieces of software (mrom, cardtoll, rom studio etc) might have messed things up but i'll update tomorrow.

I also tried different versions of Axmtel updates and this seemed to have made things worse or I though,

guys,

I tired the Bod unlocker script and it won't run the script and keeps returning the error the " unable to identify error, exiting..."

any suggestions

as the saying goes....laughing out loud.

Card's still locked mate.

yeh didnt see the post from nagra edit,i cant see how after been in the unlooper 3 times it is still streamlocked,i use 1 of a few of md scripts and all cards open 1st time,i usually get stuck where it dosnt get the bdo properly and has saying using mrom with the delays sorts them out for me..seems like the o/p has not got that far yet,maybe a md script will do better than sidewinder

thanks for everyone comments

I realise the card is still locked and this is confirmed further by Nagra after using the Ulooper but I have had three instances where the Unleeper confirms card open but it is still locked in Nagra.

I will try running the script again tomorrow but I think messing with other pieces of software (mrom, cardtoll, rom studio etc) might have messed things up but i'll update tomorrow.

I also tried different versions of Axmtel updates and this seemed to have made things worse or I though,

if your card is still streamlocked mrom,cardtolls or rom studio should not affect it.have you got the md/cm polished script and use winexplorer

it's NOT streamlocked unless it had previously been written with a multi tiered image and allowed to update - all genuine streamlocked 5c cards do not have camid's which start with 24

tbh the unable to identify could be several things - but the main 4 would be a blocker (highly unlikely), a glitcherconfiguration issue (such as not having the right flash programmed in - b0d scripts in winex need newd11x) , a glitcher hardware issue (soem glitchers have issues even seeing certain cards - unlikely in this case tho if sidewinder can run) or some form of card corruption

out of them my money at this point would be on a glitcher config issue

what type of glitcher is it? what flash it it running? what OS? have you run the scripting patch? what winex config are you usig? what script are you running? etc.

Back