ROM11 image to a Opos card

sinky50

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is it possible to write a rom11 image to an opos 1.4 card and maybe have it autoupdate of am I barking bup the wrong tree.

Sinky

ages ago I'm sure i used a rom 11 image but renamed it as a rom 10 file. I'll have go and see lol

yes it is i just done it. good thing you can erase opuses and re-write em lol. was an old rom11. i basically altered it in nagra then saved it as a bn10 image then saved. renanmed .bin after that and when writing just called it a rom10 when asked

Is it possible to write a rom11 image to an opos 1.4 card and maybe have it autoupdate of am I barking bup the wrong tree.

It wont auto-update until someone fixes the OPOS program to cope with the current keyroll (or patches the Rom10 image file embedded within the program).

There's no advantage to using a Rom11 image over a Rom10 image and it may not work with all OPOS versions. Any version which enables bugcatchers may give problems with a Rom11 image.

Thanks for replies thought i would be clutching at straws, but keeps people thinking.

Sinky

Back