Rom loading problem

Skiff

Inactive User
Reaction score
Got a 'lite' with SD Super Card & Max Media Launcher.

Got it with some supplied patched DS roms, which work OK, problem is daughter wanted Tamagotchi. Downloaded rom, patched with Supercard software V2.55C. This gave me a .sav file, both .sav file & .nds files transferred to SD card but lauches to two white screens. Same happens with 'Cars' rom or any other i've downloaded.

Tried upgrading to firmware 1.63B but errors on verify, can't check current firmware (as per sticky) cos haven't got an original game.

Any ideas ??

If you'd got the Superkey I could have helped , does the firmware update ok? Are you using the correct software for SD cards (not compact flash)?

does the firmware update ok? Are you using the correct software for SD cards (not compact flash)?

No, firmware errors, so not updating, i'm hoping because it it already got latest.

Software is titled 'setupsdV255.exe' and says for SD cards. Could it be just be some duff roms ??

it should update m8 even if it's up to date , supercard light (assuming that's what you got) has the latest firmware installed to my knowledge , I doubt the roms are duff. I wonder if it's the Max Media laincher isnt so good but I can't confirm that , somone will come along who knows what ur problem is m8

I get .dsq not .nds when I convert roms..

white screens is because you need to update ur firmware on the Supercard , firmware update file should be a .scu file not .bin , or you could try both , what's the name of ur firmware upgrade file ?

Last edited:
Your a star !! Went to double check the update file and Supercard web site says:

"please STOP to update the SD & MiniSD version. We will release a new version soon."

I had V1.63 needed 1.63b which was release the day after I downloaded the original !! Just my luck. Firmware updated (.bin was OK) and Tamagotchi now working.

Many Thanks

: thanks :

Yay !! Glad it worked for you in the end m8

: colors1 : colors1 : colors1 : colors1

Back