Rom A82 Unlocked [=

question....i have installed the autoupdate bn but how do i input the BK and ird? I can find info on how to unlock but then it gets a little thin it seems.

ok guys/girls this is what i have done.....unlocked a rom10 and 11. i then read the cards and made a note of the cam keys. I then opened the relevant rom update bn file. I opened the bn file then edited the ird BK and cam keys. I clicked write and everything seems ok. did this for both cards and my box stays at the "starting" screen.

Have i done this right? what am i missing?
I have a spark but it ain't bright need someone to make the fire

managed to get to the card open bit now but when i try to read in nagra it still says card locked anyone got any ideas please, tried running script again for over an hour now with no luck also when i use vcc analyzer my floor and ceiling limits are both the same (00) could this be wrong?

use xncs to read card then install ghost when asked an try raising the vcc range in the analyser - also remember the a82 scripts are automatic for finding the vcc

i'm getting nowhere....i have used nagra to input ird bk and rom11bn and dig box stays blank.
aaaahhhhhh i'm going loopy.

Welshwolf said:
ok guys/girls this is what i have done.....unlocked a rom10 and 11. i then read the cards and made a note of the cam keys. I then opened the relevant rom update bn file. I opened the bn file then edited the ird BK and cam keys. I clicked write and everything seems ok. did this for both cards and my box stays at the "starting" screen.

Have i done this right? what am i missing?
I have a spark but it ain't bright need someone to make the fire

Welshwolf, have you tried a warm boot? Try pressing and holding (for about 1minute) the UP (P+) key after plugging in the power. This will bypass the "Currently updating your service" screen.

Failing that, did you make sure you inserted the correct IRD as well? You need to input the following into Nagra to work:

What image file are you editing?

IRD
BK
KEY0
KEY1

You will find your IRD inside your box, on a sticker on top of the SCART socket. You may need TORX screwdrivers to open it up....

just my 2p worth....

-SD

i am still having problems getting the rom 11 to au got the image out of downloads put my box key ird in checked in engineers menu not showin says cards fine then boots up to unsubbed channel anyone got the same prob? have you sorted it? if so please enlighten me before my brains explode.

yeah get those fine. where does one get the keys from? can you extract them from the current image. but i though wasn't necessary as it should au. you can spend hours trawling the forums and only get drips and drabs of info. if i wasn't such a girl i'd cry ( i'm a male btw just in case )

ok update......unlocked rom11. opened it in nagraedit. loaded au image from download section. put in ird in reverse eg if 12 44 55 66 then 66 55 44 12. BK is in and so are the public keys 0 and 1 from the main page cable keys section. Wrote the card. put in it box and booted up. starting shows and after a bit goes away and leaves me with a black screen. I can change channel but still only blank screen..free channels work fine.

Has this d**k missed anything?

WE DONE IT!!!!!!! Rom11s done 3 boxes all working. left my stuff and went to mates house...start fresh, other ideas thrown in and jobs a gooden. Now just need key changes to check they au.

BIG THX TO ALL OF YOU!!!

rom10 A82 unlocking

hello,
can enyone helpme?
I have a rom10 A82 whit the provider 4801 (tv cabo/portugal), locked and close by the provider.
Can enyone helpme anda sendme the script to open this provider?
Please helpme.
Thanks

Back