Rickaaaayyyy!

statell1te5

Inactive User
Reaction score
Please, why are we we going back in time? Bring back johnny allen from the dead to liven things up a bit.

To true m8

Watched enders last night and it looked like something from the 80's

They must be running out of things to do.....

Not just ricky but bianca as well...lol, Who is johnny allen.

I think they've spoilt it bringing them 2 back :( and that bloody jackson 5 advert with bianca and the family does me fookin head in :Kickassro

i just think money for old rope ...my kids have got this thing now every time they see her on tv ..they call out ricky in her voice lol

Do u lot remember the advert for the return of ricky and bianca when she shouted "RICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY " and the vics windows exploded well my m8s mother in-law thought it was advertising a bomb going off in the vic till he explained it was too do with her big gob shouting RICKYYYYYYYYYYY that smashed the windows lol

lol, the BBC went a bit over the top with that advert.

To be honest she looks like a right minger Yeah cant understand why they had to bring her back also with like 20 kids, I think theyve lost the plot I here they are bringing Ali and Mehmet back.

Only joking but do you remember them,

Billy

i cant stand that gobby cow bianca, ricky is just back because he needs some money for more coke

I can't understand why they decided to bring these two back, they were dire originally and they have brought them back exactly the same. They haven't changed their lifestyles and everyone changes over the years

Back