Resident Evil 5 demo on US PSN today

M3RMy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Shawn Baxter has announced over at the official US playstation blog that the Resident Evil 5 demo will go live on PSN today.

h**p://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=35340

cheers, been wondering what this game is like so will check it out later

Just had a shot of the demo there and I am not to keen so far, big let down is the shooting system as you cant move and shoot at same time, your constanly moving out way to try and get a decent shot. Other than that could be loved in time with more play.

Last edited:
I didn't think Res Evil games were suppose to be shooters?

Im not tryn to describe it to a shooter, but game mechanics should allow you the ability to move and shoot at same time, Not stand, shoot, run away shoot. Just does not have a good smooth feel to it.

just tried it, never liked the format, think i will be missing this one.

Im not tryn to describe it to a shooter, but game mechanics should allow you the ability to move and shoot at same time, Not stand, shoot, run away shoot. Just does not have a good smooth feel to it.

I know what your saying .... I think I prob just rent it and do it through with a m8 online or even wait till a preowned is £15 or less.

never been a fan of these games, never really played any of the others as they looked really boring to me. but from what i understand, all the games have been like this, and its what people expected the game to be like.

Don't get me wrong I love the series, but i feel that it was a better game when on the ps2, but games need to evolve and sometimes they elvolve for the better and some for the worse. I don't know what other people think, but sometimes making games so vast and open, ruins the feel to a game. Maybe im just getting old and don't like change :)

Back