[REQUEST] Belfast/County Antrim XMLs (BT14 postcode area)

S

Speedy2206

About to send a box back to someone and would like to make it plug and play for them.

Need the belfast/county antrim services.xml files for DBOX2 (or dreambox)

Looked in the downloads section but they're not up to date; need something recent please :)

Liam

dizzy2206 said:
About to send a box back to someone and would like to make it plug and play for them.

Need the belfast/county antrim services.xml files for DBOX2 (or dreambox)

Looked in the downloads section but they're not up to date; need something recent please :)

Liam

why not get a image thats got a perfect scan then do a writeup for them so they know what to do to get all the channels

as no responce yet!!!!

cheers

I recently got a dbox 2 and am using it in the Belfast BT14 area....without much success. Installed for UK with Boxcracker 3.5 but service.xml doesnt seem to get more than 5 or 6 freeview channels. Have tried Bruteforce, again with no more than 20 freeview channels (most of them BBC1 on different locations).

If anyone can email me a Belfast services.xml (and any others such as bouquets) it would be much appreciated.

Also, gav12345 mentions an 'image thats got a perfect scan'. What image could you recommend for Belfast? Some say Sportster...others say NextGen. I'm a bit lost as to which is better...or whether it actually makes any difference to the number of channels you can receive.

Can anyone advise...?

Thanks, Lucy

I believe I've uploaded my Belfast scans in the usual thread. I manaualy add RTE 1 & 2 channels and a few others. So it should give you 100% of all possible channels in UK. Its in the usual area, but if you cant find it, I'll email it, just ask:)

Hi Davido123

I tried to PM you but doesnt seem to work? Could you email me the services.xml (and any other files that I need to get channels correctly - not sure if I need .conf file, bouquets.xml etc...). If I try them knowing that they work in Belfast and get nuffin, then I will have to change image from BoxCracker to Sportster (or something diferent) and try again.

Not sure if we're allowed to post email address directly here but if you are able to get a PM to me I will send email back to you.

Thanks, Lucy

@lucy i wouldnt bother with boxcracker 3.5 anyway as it's ancient now. if you like boxcrackers de_deej has done a good boxcracker blue peer image. but dont think you can download any since you've only 2 posts. i may be wrong....
so i suggest get a few more posts and download an up to date image such as gavs pacino or deej's bluepeer boxcracker:)

That must be why I cant PM...not enough posts?? Got a disk off eBay with various programs and images on it. Dont think pacino or blue peer on it...but if Sportster works I should be able to change and try out different images (hopefully!) without affecting the channels.

Do you think thats why I aint gettin many channels..because current image is boxcracker 3.5 head??

the discs off ebay are normally shite m8 and half the stuff is ripped off sites like this. if i were you i'd get a few more posts in then you'd be able to download the newest images when they come out. what version of sportster is on the disc as it could be a old one now

Lucy said:
Hi Davido123

I tried to PM you but doesnt seem to work? Could you email me the services.xml (and any other files that I need to get channels correctly - not sure if I need .conf file, bouquets.xml etc...). If I try them knowing that they work in Belfast and get nuffin, then I will have to change image from BoxCracker to Sportster (or something diferent) and try again.

Not sure if we're allowed to post email address directly here but if you are able to get a PM to me I will send email back to you.

Thanks, Lucy

You cant recieve pms yet. if you get your email to me some way I will send you my latest image, configured already. Should save you numerious hours if your new to dboxes:)

Where are the files stored? I am in Belfast

It's ok mate I done a full scan and got all the channels.

Back