Replcement Plug Adaptor Docking Station

Hi

Bought a docking station from ebay and now the plug has officially died on me. Link below of docking station I got.

All in 1 USB Dual SATA IDE 2.5" 3.5" Hard Disk Drive HDD Dock Station Caddy Case | eBay

The plug details are as follows :-

• Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz, 1.0A
• Output: 12.0V-2000mA; 5.0V-3500mA
• Plug standard: UK

Anyone know where I can get a replacement one from?

Could you not buy a multi voltage one?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

i would ask the seller if he has a spare one. its a strange plug for power. it looks like an svhs plug. also the dock needs 12v and 5v.

hopfully he has had a faulty dock back with a working psu. is it just the plug that has broken or is it the psu? if its the plug you could try and slder on an svhs plug. 7-pin S-VIDEO SVIDEO SVHS Plug to 3 RCA TV Cable | eBay they are a bit small but i could try and figure out the pinout on my psu if you like.

good luck

i would ask the seller if he has a spare one. its a strange plug for power. it looks like an svhs plug. also the dock needs 12v and 5v.

They're actually used a lot for that sort of thing - 6 pin mini-dim, same as used in S-VHS. I used to have one on an icy box enclosure that packed up as well. Binned it.

Try this < You'd best run this past a sparky on here whether the output amperage will cover it.

Last edited:
2a on the 12v and the 5v thats more than enough. that would do the job.

Back