Replay Lite V752 with 6887 fix available now!

ensoniq

Inactive User
Reaction score
Replay Lite V752 with 6887 fix available now! V751 PVR AOK too!

Hi folks - here's the new file which addresses the AU for the Lite AND addresses the auto search function for the 6887 Symbol Rate.

As ever - this is Beta - and for gawds sake leave it a minute after the STB client finishes to avoid the RED LIGHT option on the box.

Tested across UK and working AOK so far.

Cheers

http://rapidshare.com/files/35359852/Replay_Lite_752.zip.html

Additional attachment has software for Lite, PVR, STB Client and Guide. PVR (Hard Drive Version V751 - attached works and has also been tested).

Last edited:
ok you have fixed the auto update if possible can you try and fix the glitching when recording the channel is fine until i try and record it I can even time shift with no problems.The frequency that living is on is 603.

Thank you for all you have done so far

edogg

ok you have fixed the auto update if possible can you try and fix the glitching when recording the channel is fine until i try and record it I can even time shift with no problems.The frequency that living is on is 603.

Thank you for all you have done so far

edogg

Hi,

Yep I know what you mean M8.

But I wonder if it's all a software issue or maybe a voltage problem??? Just a thought we need an electronic expert.

Hey Just a thought hard drive kicks in more voltage drain and more glitching...

@ satch I dont think its voltage because if you timeshift it doesn't glitch in fact some channels get better while time shifting.
While recording a channel that doesn't glitch and watching a different channel that doesn't glitch, both channels remain good.

edogg

The HD box has effectively a massive amount more to do than the Lite.

The old ST chips in these boxes along with some software limitations meant glitching across the board on some channels in most places.

Hence the Lite has an external PSU and no HD and very little in the way of glitching issues.

The new breed of processors (bit like PC's from 3 years ago versus now) are much faster and drain less power.

I'm sure that when they bring out a nice new PVR box a lot of the old issues will have gone. (In the same way that only having one tuner within a box is no good these days - dual tuner is a minimum requirement etc).

Cheers

Can the replay lite be reset, ive tried loading the new s/w onto it and its playing up when searching for channels, stblink keeps popping a box up saying im using the old version of bootloader and then freezes when i try to upgrade.

will it go on standard replay ?

will this sware install on the first replay box ? be about 2 year old

yea m8 mines about that old and it worked and l havent had glitch since . never had many before

will this sware install on the first replay box ? be about 2 year old

There's a lot of confusion about Versions, fixes and boxes which they apply to :

Replay Lite V752 does the Lite (Auto Update, Auto Search for both 6952 and 6887)
Replay Fix (Multi ZIP File) V752 has Lite Fix, Guide and STB Software Loader PLUS V751 (Replay Hard Drive Box fix)
New attachment is just for Replay Hard Drive PVR-C flash file - (which is included in file above).

ONLY flash Lite with LITE V752 Fix, Only Flash FULL REPLAY with V751 for REPLAY_BOX fix.

Hope that clears this up.

When flashing REPLAY_FULL (HD Version - V751) - you should unplug hard drive - but noone I have seen so far has and is working fine - JUST NOT MY FAULT if you trash your hard drive! :)

Last edited:
v751 update

hello all,Ensoniq i have flashed my full replay with v751 with hard drive in and no problems at all, EPG has been alot better too!!!! but still get the glitching. regards replay.

hello all,Ensoniq i have flashed my full replay with v751 with hard drive in and no problems at all, EPG has been alot better too!!!! but still get the glitching. regards replay.

Cheers for the update Replay - this fix was for the urgent NO AU problem also the Auto search issue with 6887 - not the 'old' glitching issue (which just won't be fixed - as the new boxes in the pipeline have much faster/lower power CPU intake).

Glad it's worked with no problems :)

Back