Replay Lite and Full V751 here now!

ensoniq

Inactive User
Reaction score
PLEASE DO NOT USE JUST YET - MINOR TESTING ISSUE HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED.

PLEASE DO NOT USE YET!!!

OK folks - these address the missing 6887 auto search option.

As ever these are beta - but testing has shown them to upgrade fine. No favourites loss on Lite of HD version.

As said before - on the LITE wait a full MINUTE after the STB software is finished before rebooting your box. No one likes the RED light only option ;)

Cheers

Reminder that file called Replay_Box if for the Hard Drive version only. Lite version is obviously for the Lite only :)

Last edited:

PLEASE DO NOT USE YET!!!

As ever these are beta - but testing has shown them to upgrade fine. No favourites loss on Lite of HD version.

As said before - on the LITE wait a full MINUTE after the STB software is finished before rebooting your box. No one likes the RED light only option ;)

Cheers

Reminder that file called Replay_Box if for the Hard Drive version only. Lite version is obviously for the Lite only :)
ok what going on here have i been living in an iceland there is really a fix for the old replay so i dont have to put the keys in everyday anymore.... great thx m8

PLEASE DO NOT USE YET!!!

Cheers

OK - Glitch in two areas identified. 6952 - channel scan error (now fixed in V752 posted above).

6887 Auto scan now fixed - was jumping back to 6952. Minor fixes but the impact on users would have been a considerable pain in the derriere!

V752 should be fine for all the LITE users (although channel scan on HD Version usign V751 will be fixed shortly) :)

Not yet Bloodstone1964 - the PVR 751 fix works fine BUT when you do a channel scan on 6952 it's running the wrong parameters.

V752 fix will be out shortly - as the ROM AU Code is similar to both - it won't be much work to get this released.

Simply wanted to get feedback from the Lite users as to whether this resolved the 'bigger' 6887 problem before releasing the PVR version.

It'll be here soon ;)

hi to late i tried this one Replay_Box_751.zip (659.5 KB, 10 views) it works flashed picked up channels glitched real bad. thanks i will wait next time till the fix comes along

excusse me for cutting in, and not reading the full conversation. but i hear you wanted feedback on the lite and the pvr image release. I would just like to feed back to whom it may concern. that the new quicker faster search is a plus. Never mind the fact that the search on quite a few lites didnt turn up with slyspts 1 and 3 and a few uktv chans. manual search with network on or off didnt find the chans but a full auto just completed and has found sly spts 1 and 2, But no Uktv chans that were previously missing. I love the fta only search function. I anticipate running a full auto around 3 am and hopefully it will find the remainder. I def. know that it not a sig issue. If you need to get past the dreaded "Red light only lite" then you will need to reflash and use the upgrade bootloader option on stb.

Also another issue i cant seem to get to grips with is that when i write my old factory data from the pvr version to another pvr its all good favs sorted etc. but when i use it for a LITE version the favs are sorted but i have to continue to rename favourite catagories. could anyone explain?

anyhow i too am joining some folk here who continue to praise the guys behind scene. keep up all the hardwork and may the trully ungratefull have a curse put on them.

Back