Mobile Phones remove web on t-mobile blackberry curve 8520

phezo

DW Member ++
Reaction score
i got a blackberry curve 8520 on a t-mobile contract for my 9 year old daughter on sunday.the
contract doesnt include web access. since sunday shes ran up a £3 web bill. how do you remove web access. i need to know asap. i cant wait till tommorrow to contact tmobile. i will be homeless by then.lol
any help would be really appreciated.

Had similar prob with 02 ... couldn't find how to turn off anywhere within the phone so ended up having to contact 02 and they disabled it at their end (and credited me with £2 for the 2 days it took £1 per day)

I thought bb contracts come with web, email and bb usage inclusive for the £5pm bb fee ? or is the net not included in that ?

did you choose a flexible booster? their website says "All our price plans include one of these Flexible Boosters, at no extra cost to you." and internet booster if you did choose one like unlimited texts you can add a extra booster for £5.20 per month more info on the t-mobile site here h**p://www.t-mobile.co.uk/shop/pay-monthly/boosters/

i dont have a blackberry as i dont really like them that much but if im not mistaken blackberry messenger (bbm) uses the internet to send messages to other blackberries (i could be wrong on that) if it is the case and your girl has friends with them it would prob be a good idea to add the internet as she will most likely send alot of messages to her friends via it and if you disable the internet access and it does send bbm's via it then she wont be able to send/recieve them :(

sorted lads just phoned t-mobile and got them to switch it off. cheers for the input lads.

Back