[RELEASE] Official 1Channel v.2.1.0

**override**

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a new official version of 1Channel or should I say primewire out.

The major change is of course the domain "proxy" fix that UK users especially will find useful.
And don't be sad they did the same here almost all ISPs quietly shutdown access to the same sites as other where on the globe.

1channel v.2.1.0 is rolling out as we speak, as said there's a lot of bug fixes and new features.
To update all you need is to have Bstrdsmkr's Repository installed that's it!
*umOuch can you contact me to get a mirror link on fusion? (as soon as this is up there will be a direct download method for the impatient that doesn't want to stand in the queue.)

The bug fixes and features are quite extensive on this one.. Hopefully everybody will enjoy.
Thanks a lot to HIGHWAY99 and our own ice cream man; Eldorado, not to mention the rest of the team.

Here is a snippet from latest changes, but be sure to also READ THE changelog INSIDE 1Channel when you start it the first time for more info:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

CREDITS GOTO:

XBMCHUB.COM

Tuxen

HIGHWAY99 for the fixes and features!

Eldorado for crushing the code togheter so it will run!

Marquerite for the new gfx+theme!

TBH....I'am still getting blank screen,maybe different ISP will work,will look into it......

thanks for this, will give it a go when i get home

If you have 1channel installed on your xbmc build it will auto update to the new version :)

Thats just it it aint updated :( so was looking to add it manually.

Try uninstalling it and then reinstall,should update then

EDIT:It seems that Fusion is having trouble coping with the volume of traffic trying to download or update 1channel,also it seems that the proxies are a bit flaky,working on and off

Last edited:
Back