Relationships men vs women

Exclusive

DW Regular
Reaction score
Her side of the story:
He was in an odd mood Sunday night. We planned to meet at a bar for a drink. I spent the afternoon shopping with the girls and I thought it might have been my fault because I was a bit later than I promised. He didn't say anything about it. The conversation was very slow, so I thought we should go somewhere more intimate and talk privately. We went to a restaurant and he was STILL acting a bit funny. I tried to cheer him up. I started to wonder whether it was me, or something else. I asked him, and he said no. I wasn't really sure. In the car, on the way back home, I said that I loved him deeply. He just put his arm around me. I didn't know what the hell that meant because he didn't say it back. We finally got home and I was wondering if he was going to leave me! So, I tried to get him to talk, but he just switched on the TV. Reluctantly, I said I was going to bed. After about 10 minutes, he joined me. To my surprise, we made love. He still seemed really distracted. Afterwards, I just wanted to confront him, but I cried myself to sleep. I just don't know what to do anymore. I really think he is seeing someone else.

His side of the story:
Arsenal lost. Got laid though.

Back