Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Refilling Bosch Tassimo Pods

Gwyn1

Premium Member
Premium Member
Since purchasing a Bosch Tassimo T65 Coffee Pod machine last July, I have been struggling to find a successful method of refilling the used pods with my own Ground coffee.

Finally last month I hacked it, so am creating this thread to give other Tassimo users the benefit of my experience. I honestly think that Bosch have spent many thousands of pounds in designing a pod to ensure that it can only be used once, but where there’s a will, there’s a way !!

The tools I used are – An 8mm Wood drill, A plastic drinking straw, An Icing bag with nozzle, and a 8mm plastic cover, used normally to fill a countersink hole in kitchen furniture .
First select the appropriate used pod ( I use Costa Americano for long Blacks, and Voluptuoso for Espresso). Using the 8mm drill, carefully drill a hole in the side of the pod below the lip.
Using a plastic drinking straw through the drill hole break up any solidified coffee grains, being careful not to puncture the foil bottom, then wash the pod out under the tap.
Refill the pod with 7grams of ground coffee, using the icing bag as a funnel , and the Drinking straw as a plunger, if required.
Fit a plastic cover in the drill hole, and brew your coffee.
After brewing coffee, if you remove the plug and wash out the pod straight away it’s a lot easier, and then ready for the next recharge!.

Happy Slurping.

Attachments

• PodMod2.jpg
    PodMod2.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 5
@Goldberg - tried Coffeduck last year - they currently do not do Tassimo unfortunately

Last edited by a moderator:
Back