Red Devils rule over Liverpool

primal

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just thought i would leave a post on the match yday as no1 else has!!! I couldnt leave one yesterday cuz i was celebrating the win haha as we outclassed liverpool and beat them 2-0 HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! What a goal by Rio Ferdinand, top corner, hes done it again!!!! And Scholes on his 500th appearance scores!! TITLE IS OURS!!!! C'MON UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought Reddevil had moved his family to Liverpool for a moment there lol

LOL :Laugh: no mate i was just celebratin the win over liverpool!!!! :)

Just thought i would leave a post on the match yday as no1 else has!!! I couldnt leave one yesterday cuz i was celebrating the win haha as we outclassed liverpool and beat them 2-0 HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! What a goal by Rio Ferdinand, top corner, hes done it again!!!! And Scholes on his 500th appearance scores!! TITLE IS OURS!!!! C'MON UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i woudnt write off the gunners this season after the way the outclassed reading and still well in it. only 5 points behind the top two with a game in hand

so far so good man u seem to be matching chelsea all the way for the title its a fantastic start to the season.

I have to say The Man U players looked like they could win and the liverpool players didn't even look like they wanted to!!!!!!!!!!!!

well ferguson said sum bs after the match about carrick being one of his star players on the pitch for that match.
HE WAS THE WORST UNITED PLAYER ON THE PITCH! he gave away so many passes often in dangerous positions and he did nothing special.

nice to beat the pool......
come on united for the titile.............
the deviles go marching on
:Clap: :Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

Back