rangers on top

aldo

Member ++
Reaction score
first game back and 3 easy points for the league leaders and barry ferguson for player of the year what do u think.

aw cmon countryboy weve had to put up with u lot for being the best for 2 years now at least this season its a bit more even and a lot more interesting .

help ....your right m8 it is more intresting its the closet in years but i wish i was a 6 point gap lol aww well its not may yet fingers crossed ..............................................................................

ps countryboy get a life:Chainsaw: :Chainsaw:

have to agree its the closest in a right few years

but, the bhoys will be victorious :)

i hope not stewarty mind you its down to the 2 old firm games if we draw one or both we win the league even loseing 1 wont matter if we win the other come on ye gers

thats what weve done by brining bonnissel and eggen in a left back and a central defender that will mean more competition as well and should tighten them up a bit

aldo m8,
u could put eggen in goal & hit hair would fill the gap between the posts!!!!!!!!!!

lol
owenzy.

m8 you need a good defender like we need a good attacking midfielder not sonme-one on the cheap face it m8 unless some-one put a lot of money into both our club this aint going to get much better we will continue to fight each other for the domestic tropheys but in eourope it will be the same getting by christmas is a bonous sad but true
because we could really bring the english premiership alive

i hope that happens countryboy because if it dont come a couple of years when the larssons and deboers and such like have all gone itll be back to the young squad to make good and maybe just maybe the league would be even all round and well still get gubbed in europe by nobody teams.

it might not be as bad as at looks guy's,
once all the big money buys are gone then the clubs WILL have to look at their youth programmes ( o.k. rangers have a head start with murry park)
once that happens then i think that we will all benefit by having a team that might not be gifted with the greatest skill in the world, but it will be a team that would then 'play for the jersey' and that commitment may help us out in europe.
well it worked in 1967 & 1972!

owenzy.
:rolleyes:

im maybe makeing it sound all doom and gloom but thats not the case the league as it is is pretty boreing rangers and celtic go out and hump the rest week in week out its went stale when the big buys dissapear then it will go back to mostly scots playing and thats not a bad thing i would rather go and watch a match where the other team is on even ground and anyone could win by a goal or 2 instead of how many are we going to put past this lot today .

Back