Quadrophenia Opens in Glasgow

Re: Qudrophenia Opens in Glasgow

cheers Kruger :) was it a good show ?

Just looking at some of them scooters and i was thinking the alternators must be bigger than the engines if all their lights are live.

ok m8
some great picture :proud:

well went to see it last night and thought it was ok, but i was not into the who in a big way or anything just liked the movie...lol... although the music was good and the cast got a standing ovation at the end, my daughter who is 16 thought the music was good also but the story was a "bit wierd"...lol...
she also said all the scooters outside were "so cool"

Last edited:

Well went to it and thoughtit was very good, but if you seen the film dont exoect hundreds of mods fighting rockers ona beach.

It more the struggloe jimmy has with his 4 personalities hence the name alot of the time struggling with himself or his three other selfs i should say.

not so much tied to the film but the album and the book, but all in all very good but again i am biased as i am into it all in a big way but would recomend it to someone who wants to see a decent show.

It a pure rock opera in the sense it all taken and performed from the songs from the album, no dialog as such, no spoken comentry to each other, a pure musical but imho very good.

so it 4.27am and been out all night and pure blutered and had a good one and happy i seen it. :D

Thanks for the reviews guys,i must of picked up the promotion for the show wrong,thought the show was an adaptation of the film.

Kruger,those pictures you took are the biz,it must of been some sight to see all those scooters riding through the streets of Glasgow.As a biker i have to admit the scooter scene is way cooler,the red vespa with the chequered wheel cover would do very nicely.

It was m8, i love it when we do charity events etc or like Glasgow we havs a Mod Weekender every year in the city and its is an awesome sight seeing 200+ scoots just take over the streets, just blocking the junctions so everyone cn get though etc lol and ofc the blue haze and the smell of // in the air, love it! :D

there is a ride out from London to Southend on the 14th June,may take a drive down Southend :)
if I go Ill take the camera get some piccys up for ya's

i've been to the Brighton blast a couple of times , from the ace cafe down to Brighton. thousands of bikes and airdryers lol. think its late august

Back