Pub curtails parents' drinking

edds

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I'm a fast drinker, but a slow eater, especially when it's curry night and I'm eating a phall. So I'm half way through my meal and want another pint, to ease the burning, lol. Sorry sir, you've had two already :Angryfire

Our Wetherspoons are already sticklers for this, you can see the staff loitering when you in there with the bairn as it is, say they are family friendly, but can't wait to get you out of there

quite right too.
I personally dont believe in kids being in pubs at all .Far too much opportunity for bad situations to happen

Only time we go to the pub with the kids is for meals if we've been out all day and can't be arsed to cook or if they wanna go to the wacky warehouse (i hate those places).

I was in the pub talking to a family I know on another table. When I went to the bar they wouldnt serve me they said I had to move to another table. Also why have a family area if they dont like familys.

problem is that kids are allowed to drink alcohol whilst supervised with their parents whilst eating a meal, it is a massive black hole and any licensee would feel nervous and jittery having 16 yr olds drinking a pint with their scampi and chips

I am a licensee and I know what it feels like, kids and alcohol leads to fines and court appearances

Back