PSP UMD holder

chubbybrown

Inactive User
Reaction score
"This is for a free PSP UMD holder for anyone who creates a new account at www.psp.com

Unfortunately anyone who signed up for Spiderman 2 won't get this"

got mines from japan so cant bloody register :( i really wanted one of them aswell.

chetzy said:
got mines from japan so cant bloody register :( i really wanted one of them aswell.

You can register mate, mine is Jap and I registered mine. Got the spiderman 2 dvd also.

Just input everything as normal, but when you need to put your model number in pick the earliest, think my jap was a 1001k so i picked 1002k (i think, i'm at work and can't check all this out)

Hopefully you get the idea, it works anyway ;)

got it working changed the first to letters to sb n bobs ur uncle. registered.
cheers matey.

nope, tried with spiderman and tried with this case, i have jap 1000 model and i can't get in, even with changing the first 2 letters. grrrrrrr

Worked with three Jap PSP's i've tried, no problems, just needed to pick a different model number......

Glad it worked for you chetzy

Highlander said:
nope, tried with spiderman and tried with this case, i have jap 1000 model and i can't get in, even with changing the first 2 letters. grrrrrrr

try 1003

date, 31,12,05

think thats what i did

cheers m8, that worked, so i changed the SJ to SB and used the above model and date.

thanks again, wish i did this when the spiderman was available.

hi

i just reg

c if its cums lol

cheers bezo:Cheers:

Anyone got a spare serial number etc as i would like to get one for friend as a supprise. Can it be fictional or will the webs ite know if I make it up?

check on ebay, see if any pics show the serial, or the box :p

Back