PSP moddin

Damn you got alot of kids :salute:

post me the battery and memory stick from the phat PSP and i will convert them to pandora for you.
you can then mod all the PSP's yourself and return the battery and MS back to normal.

easy to do ;)

lol alot of kids ive only got 2 kids one of the slim psps is for me..:)
the phat psp is modded with 3.71m33-2 wat app is best to use to make pandora so i can put it back to a normal battery?

i use despertar 6 mate.
it will udate a FAT/SLIM psp straight to 4.01 M33-2

i have put the package together for you.

how to use.

format the MS first

copy the DC6 folder to the PSP/GAME folder
copy the 401.PBP firmware update to the root of the memory stick.

goto the game menu and run despertar 6.
press X to install.

thats it, if you already have a pandora battery your good to go. put the memory stick in the PSP to be modded then the battery, the PSP will boot to the despertar menu, follow the onscreen instructions.

if you havent got a pandora battery then copy the "pandora_battery" & "pandora_battery%" folders (inside battery folder) to the GAME150 folder on your memory stick.
run the pandora battery creator from the game menu.

press triangle to back up the batterys eeprom to the memory stick.
run the battery creator again.
press x to convert the battery to pandora, service mode

when you have finished modding all your psp's run the battery creator again.
then either
press L+R to flash the battery's eeprom from the memory stick (i recommend, returns battery to normal using your own eeprom backup)
or
press square to return the battery back to normal. (returns battery back to normal using a fake serial number)

download it here: Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Last edited:
Reactions: J
johnthebum said:
sorry to hijack kryton lol

LOL np.

even dick turpin wore a mask :salute:

i forgot about DC7 tbh as i still have DC6 on my MS.

well thanx to both of u but it looks like ure too late i seemed to have knackered the phat battery it only gives a green light on psp it wont even boot it now dammit

well thanx to both of u but it looks like ure too late i seemed to have knackered the phat battery it only gives a green light on psp it wont even boot it now dammit

can you tell us what you have done?
sounds like you have converted the battery but something is wrong with the MS.
take the battery out and try booting the PSP with the ac adapter.

Last edited:
sorry to keep u guys hanging on ive been biting my fingernails for 30mins or so ive got it sorted now but i cant seem to convert the battery back to a normal one now

damn these cans of budweiser there soo silky smooth thanx guys

it says unable to start game

man wat a rollercaoster of a ride all done i didnt put the setting to umd inserted needed to load a game to off in recovery menu many thanx once again fellas much appreciated

Last edited:
yes ive done them all there all on 4.01 m33 now i cant thank u guys enough kudos to u all

now change ur battery back to normal and update them all to
5.00m33-3

put the 5.00PBP in the update folder then go to card and run it
that will be u on the latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Back