Filename ...: dnl-tpfjb.XXX
Files ......: 53 x 100 MB
Source .....: BluRay
Genre ......: Action
HDD iNFO ...: 5,57 GB / iNT eXT

Info
Notes

Languages : ENG GER FR

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com

The game supposes that the incident in which a car struck Winston Churchill in New York on December 13th 1931 actually proved fatal – and that without his inspirational speeches to galvanise the Allies, the course of the Second World War took a very different route, with the Axis Powers even invading America.

Company...: SONY
Area......: EUR - Pal
Lanugage..: Multi
Platform..: Playstation 3
Format....: JailBreak
Genre.....: Action
Size......: 64 x 50

Notes.....: Worx only with
JailBreak or PSGroove

Based on James Cameron's film, the game takes you deep into the heart of Pandora, an alien planet that is beyond imagination. Gamers encounter the Na'vi, Pandora's indigenous people and discover creatures and other wildlife the likes of which have never been seen in the world of video games before. When conflict erupts between the RDA Corporation, a space-faring consortium in search of valuable resources, and the Na'vi, players find themselves thrust into a fight for the heart of a planet and the fate of a civilization. [Ubisoft]

The Orange Box USA

The Orange Box (PS3)

[Full Description]
The Orange Box features five complete games compiled into one retail unit: Half-Life 2 and its two continuations, Episode One and Episode Two; Portal; and Team Fortress 2. All of these games use Valve's Source engine.

Through the Steam platform for the Windows version, the games can collect and report in-depth data such as where the player's character died, completion time, and total victories in multiplayer modes. This data is compiled to generate gameplay statistics for Episode One, Episode Two, and Team Fortress 2.

Although Half-Life 2 has the largest proportion of Achievements, there are 99 spread across all five games, exceeding the 50-achievement limit that Microsoft maintains to feature the most Achievements of any Xbox 360 product. These Achievements include killing a certain number of monsters, finding hidden weapon caches, or other tasks specific to each game.

All the games except Half-Life 2 contain in-game commentary that can be enabled, allowing the player to listen to the developers discuss the creation and purpose of particular sections and components of each game. This has been a feature of every Valve game since Half-Life 2: Lost Coast due to the commentary's popularity in that game, according to Erik Wolpaw, lead writer for Portal.

[Game Details]
Region: NTSC
ESBR Rating: T-M
Languages: English Only
Players: 1 (online: 16)
Genre: First Person Shooter, Console Style
Release Date: December 11, 2007 (US)
Developed by: Valve
Game Altered: No
Other Info: BLUS30055

[File Details]
Archive Format: 7-Zip multi-part
Compression Ratio: 77%
Pieces: 140 x 97,657KB
Total Archive Size: 13,318 MB
Uncompressed Size: 17,233 MB

[Instructions]
Unzip the game using 7-Zip
Copy to PS3 using FTP client
Play!

Guitar Hero Smash Hits USA JB PS3-MOVE

Guitar_Hero_Smash_Hits_USA_JB_PS3-MOVE

Release Date: 09/12/10
Retail Date: 06/16/09
Size: 72x50mb
Region: USA
Genre: Music
Publisher: Activision

Notes:

Guitar Hero Smash Hits takes the most exciting, recognizable and fun to play music from genre-defining titles Guitar Hero, Guitar Hero II, Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s and Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock, which were previously available for guitar-only in-game play, and delivers them as a compelling and dynamic full band experience. Featuring 48 master recordings, Guitar Hero Smash Hits delivers exciting online and offline gameplay modes including Band Career and 8-player "Battle of the Bands,: which allows two full bands to compete head-to-head online. Players' rock n' roll fantasies turn to realities as they create their rocker, compose original music and share it with the world through the innovative Music Studio, GHTunesSM and robust Rock Star Creator gameplay modes first introduced in Guitar Hero World Tour. The tracklist includes: Killer Queen (Queen), I Love Rock N Roll (Joan Jett and The Blackhearts), Bark At The Moon (Ozzy), Them Bones (Alice in Chains), Killing in the Name (Rage Against The Machine), Message In A Bottle (The Police), Carry On My Wayward Son (Kansas) Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd), I Wanna Rock (Twisted Sister), Nothin But A Good Time (Poison), Barracuda (Heart), Through the Fire and Flames (DragonForce). [Activision]

Conan USA PS3JB

Conan USA PS3JB BLUS30069
RaRed - 3.37GB UnRaRed - 5.30GB

Conan is "inspired" by God of War. And by inspired, I mean that almost every aspect is taken directly from God of War. You'll smash jars to release colored orbs that float towards you and regenerate health; opening doors requires rapid tapping of a button; you roll-dodge using the right thumbstick; boss battles are a mix of hand-to-hand combat and cinematic events that require precise button presses. If any licensed game fits well with God of War's design ideas, it's Conan. But when you take so clearly and directly from another developer, it's impossible not to compare the two. And that is one battle that the mighty Conan cannot win.

Released on PS3 and Xbox 360 it's fair enough to expect some truly great next-gen visuals and presentation, but Conan falls a little way short. Conan himself is nicely modelled, as are most of the enemies, but some clunky animations, odd texturing and an occasionally sluggish frame rate show a real lack of polish. Whereas God of War and its sequel did wonders with the PS2, Conan merely touches the surface of what next-gen systems are capable of.
---------------------
Ripped to internal HDD using Backup Manager 1.0 by me.

1)Jailbreak your PS3
2)Install Backup Manager and FTP Tool
3)Use FTP Tool to place the game @ /dev_hdd0/Games/Laun12345/GAMEZ
4)Load with Backup Manager
5)Enjoy

Images
(Click image to view Original)

Hannah Montana The Movie EUR JB PS3-BHTPS3

Hannah_Montana_The_Movie_EUR_JB_PS3-BHTPS3

Country......: Europe Size.........: 45 * 50 MB
Filename.....: b3-hmtm.***
Languages....: English

Step into the secret dual life of Miley Stewart and Hannah Montana in Hanna Montana The Movie video game. Journey beyond the movie and for the first time ever perform as Hannah Montana or Miley Stewart! Explore Miley's hometown of Crowley Corners as she rediscovers the world she left behind. Launch signature dance moves and jam with band members on the drums, guitar, keyboard and microphone. Rock out on 6 concert stages as you perform for your fans. Perform 15 hit songs - including 5 new tracks from the movie. [Disney Interactive]

The_Beatles_Rock_Band_USA_JB_PS3-MOVE

The_Beatles_Rock_Band_USA_JB_PS3-MOVE |
|
Release Date: 09/13/10 |
Retail Date: 09/09/09 |
Size: 88x50mb |
Region: USA |
Platform: PS3 (Jailbreak) |
Genre: Music |
Publisher: MTV Games |
|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|
Notes: |
|
Functional only on jailbroken PS3's. |
|
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Arthur_And_The_Revenge_Of_Maltazard_PS3-ANTiDOTE

ANTiDOTE
- An aid to the ongoing PS3 scene
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Arthur_And_The_Revenge_Of_Maltazard_PS3-ANTiDOTE
#Game Info#

Origin.........: Europe
Languages......: English
Release Date...: 2010/09/13
Size...........: 60x50 MB
Filename.......: ant-aatrom.***

#Group Info#

We're currently for....

- who can supply PS3 games in eu/jp/us before retail date
- Secure and fast gbit sites with good affils
- An nfo artist who can make a nice nfo for us

Sing Star Vol. 2 JB NTSC

Title: Singstar Vol. 2
Product ID: BCUS-98178
Genre: Singing & Karaoke
Dev: London Studio
Pusblisher: Sony
Region: NTSC-U
Language: English
Release Date: Oct. 28, 2008
Extract size: 9.04GB

SingStar allows 1-2 people to sing karaoke via microphone peripherals in time with on-screen music.

SingStar Vol. 2 comes to PS3 with 30 new tracks on Blu-ray Disc, a new harmony duet mode and PSP Remote Play functionalities.

-Sing 30 new tracks from top artists including The Killers, Eminem and Gorillaz
-Showcase your skills by singing duets in harmony
-Share your performances with the SingStar community at My SingStar Online
-Get access to the ever-expanding SingStore to download all your favourites tracks

NOTES:
-Taken from internal HDD over FTP

Installation Instructions:
- Extract files
- Copy folder BCUS98178 into GAMEZ folder
- Play with backup manager

Green Day Rock Band USA JB PS3-MOVE

Green_Day_Rock_Band_USA_JB_PS3-MOVE |
|
Release Date: 09/13/10 |
Retail Date: 06/08/10 |
Size: 69x50mb |
Region: USA |
Platform: PS3 (Jailbreak) |
Genre: Music |
Publisher: MTV Games |
|
|
Notes: |
|
Functional only on jailbroken PS3's. |
|

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots PROPER PS3-DNL

Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots PROPER PS3-DNL

²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
²Û ÜÜ ÜÜ Û²
²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ ß ß ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
²Û ÜÜ ÜÜ Û²
²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ ß Ü ß ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
²Û ÜÜÜ Ü ßÛß ß Ü ÜÜÜ Û²
²Û ²ß ²Û ²Ý ß² Û²
²Û Ü Ü ²Û² ܲ² Ü Û²
²² Ü Þß°ß²ÜÜÛ²ß²Ý ß²
ÜÜÜÛßßßÜÜ ß² ²²ÜÜ Ü²ÛÜÛÛ²²²ßßßß ²²ÜÜÜ
²²ÛÛÛÛÛÜÜ ßßÜ Þ²²ßÛ²²²ßßß ÜÜÜÜ ±²ÛÛÛ²²±Ü
Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ßÜ ²²ßß ÜÛÛÛÛ²²²Ý° ²ÛÛÛÛ²²Ý
ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ßÜ Û ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý ÛÛÛÛÛÛ² Ü
²ÛÛÛÛÛÝ ßÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ßÜ ±²ÛÛÜÜÜÜÜ ÞÝÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²
ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ ßÛÛÛÛÛ²Ü ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ ßÛÝÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ² ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ þ
ÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÞÝ ²ÛÛÛÛ²² Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ß ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÝÞÛÛÛÛÛÛÝܲÜ
ÞÛÛÛÛÛ² Û ²ÛÛÛÛ²±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÝÞÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ ß ÜÜÜÜÜ
ÞÛÛÛÛÛ² ÛܲÜÞ²ÛÛÛÛ²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝß²ÛÛÛÜÞÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛ² ÜßÞÛÛÛÛÛ²±
ÞÛÜÛÛÛ² Û ß Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ ß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛß°ßÛÛÛÛÛ² ² ÞÛÛÛÛß°ß
ÛÛß°ßÛÝ ÞÝ Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÞÝ ß²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÜÜÜ ²ß°ßÛܱ
ÛÛÛÜÛÛÝ ÞÛß ²ÛÛÛÛ²±²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ Û ß²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÜÛÛ²²
ÞÛÛÛÜÛ² ²ÛÛÛ²ß °±²ÛÛÛ²Ý Û Ü²Ü ß²²ÛÛßßßß cpN/cRo ßßßßÛÛ²
޲߰ßÛÛÜÜÜÛÛßßß ßßß²²ÝÜß ß ß Ü² ßßßÜÜß ß
ß þ²²ÜÛÛßßßß ²Û ß Û² Ü þ
²²ÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛ²²
ß ²Û Ü Metal Gear Solid 4 Ü Û²
²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ Guns of the Patriots ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
²Û ÜÜ ÜÜ Û²
²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ ß Origin .....: PAL ß ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
²Û ÜÜÜ Ü Company ....: Konami Ü ÜÜÜ Û²
²Û ²ß Console ....: PS3 + JB ß² Û²
²Û Ü Filename ...: dnl-mgs4jb.XXX Ü Û²
²Û Files ......: 54 x 500 MB Û²
²Û Source .....: BluRay Û²
²Û Genre ......: Action, Adventure, Stealth Û²
²Û Supplier ...: Team DNL Û²
²Û ß Rel.Date ...: 13.o9.2o1o ß Û²
²Û ²Ü HDD iNFO ...: 30,1 GB / only iNT ܲ Û²
²Û ßßß ß ß ßßß Û²
²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÜÜܲßßßßßßßÛÜÜÜ ßÛÛ²±Ü ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
²Û ܲÛÛß ßßß²ÜÜÜ Info ÞÛÛ²² Û²
²Û ²²ÛÛÝ Notes ßßß²ÜÜÜ ÜÛÛ²ß Û²
²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ ß²²ÛÛÜ ßßßÛÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÛßßß ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
²Û ÜÜÜ Ü Ü ÜÜÜ Û²
²Û ²ß ß² Û²
²Û Ü Languages : ENG GER FR IT SPA JAP Ü Û²
²Û Û²
²Û Notes : STRiKE release don't work properly. Enjoy our Û²
²Û working one. Û²
²Û Û²
²Û Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com Û²
²Û Û²
²Û Û²
²Û required stuff: Û²
²Û *************** Û²
²Û + a "PS3 Jailbreak" or self-made flashed Stick Û²
²Û + an external hard disk formated in FAT32 Û²
²Û + the tool "Backup Manager" (must be installed) Û²
²Û + one original game disk Û²
²Û Û²
²Û Notes: Û²
²Û ****** Û²
²Û 1. create a directory "Gamez" at your external hard disk Û²
²Û 2. copy the extracted content from our release to this DIR Û²
²Û 3. have fun! Û²
²Û Û²
²Û ah well, no skill to handle Backup Manager ? try google ... Û²
²Û Û²
²Û iNFO Û²
²Û **** Û²
²Û we use in our tagline "PS3.JB or PS3" to mark working Û²
²Û jailbreak releases! Û²
²Û Û²
²Û Û²
²Û Û²
²Û ß ß Û²
²Û ²Ü ܲ Û²
²Û ßßß ß ß ßßß Û²
²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
²Û DNL - 2o1o Û²
²Û ß ß Û²
²Û ²Ü Knowledge is Power ܲ Û²
²Û ßßß ß ß ßßß Û²
²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ Ü Ü ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
²Û ßß ßß Û²
²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛ Ü Ü ÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²
²Û ßß ßß Û²
²²ÛÛÛÛÛÛÛÛ²²

Last edited:
Heavenly_Sword_USA_PS3-Jailbreak-SEGATASANSHIRO

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM88DMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$MD88O$DOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMM88ODDDDDDN8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDOO8NM8O7$DDDDDDDOZNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8OZ8O888ODD88DO8O8DDO8DOMM8ZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8N8ODZD8D8DNDDDOO8N8OZDN8D8D87MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDOZ8$OO88DDNNNNNDDDNDDDDNND8D8Z7ZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDZZZ$OO8DDDDDDDNNDDDDNDDNNNNDDZNZOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMND88D8O88DNNND8DNNNDNNDNNDDDDNDDD$ONDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN8ZO8888NDDDDDNDDNNDDDOO8DNNNNDN8DN$NDM8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMZ7DDDDNDDDNDNNNDDDDDDDNNNNNNNDDNDDNDONN7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM88D8NDDDNDDDDNNNNDNDDNNNNNNNNNDDDNDDD8NDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8DDD8DDDNNDDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM88DD8DDDDDNDDDNDNDNDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDN:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDDDNN8DNDDNNNNDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDNND8DZ$MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNDDDDDDNDDNNNNNDNNNNNNNDDNNNNNNNNDNDNZDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDDDNDNDDDDDDNDNDNNNNNDNDDDNNNNNNNNNDD87MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNDDDD8$7I7IO$DODDDDDNNNNNNNDNNNDNDDDMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDDDDD8Z??++?==Z8DDDDDDDDDDDNDNNNNDDDNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNDDDD7+==~~=+7Z8ODDDDDDDDDNDDDNDD8N$MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMDNDD87+==+=~=+77ZOD8DDDDDDDD8NNNDZ8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNN$??7$++==~II$$IZD88O8NN8NNNDDDNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8NDI+?ODD8ZI=?$$87$ODNNNNZ+?DNDDZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8DNI+++?I$8DD8N$DDDDD88DN.$~ZNNOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO8DI=+Z$,$DOO7?+DNDNIINNNOO~888MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$7D?=~===?Z87?+?ODDZ$ZONZ$I,NN8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMI~N?=~~==?$I==~+8DD8OO8888~.DDZMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~=?+=~~=?===+=+ODDDDZZO8O:.?8ODMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM+?++=~~=~+?=~+ZDDD8O$Z8$,=,DOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO?++=~=+ZO==:=$DDDN8ZO8Z~,.8MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?++==?ZZ~ZDI7ODNDNDOO8$I+=MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?+++?78++??+O?8DDDDDO8O8$7MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM8+???Z?+IIII$7ODDDNNO8$D$MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM????77ZOZ$Z88DDNN8D8DZ8?MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMO~:=I?IIZII7ZO88DDDDDD8O88D:MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?.Z$?=??I77$$77$$ODDDDDZO+ND$.MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM .=OI=+?II7III7$ZDDDDZ7Z77DN+..MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$ .O~=++?III$7ZZO888ZZZZ7DZ8~.. ~NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN+:. . .+~=+??I$$ZZOOOOOODD$OD8I... . ... .IMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM$. . .~?=++?II77$Z88DDDDDDD8O:,......... ,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMM=. ..I++?777$ZZO88D8DDDDO,,:....... .MMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMM.... . ~Z+??77$ZZZO888DDDN,:?~,....... ,. 8MMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMM7. ..,Z$?I$$ZZ$$$ZODD8,~~:........ ... ..: ..=MMMMMMM
MMMMMD.,........ ..?+87I7$Z$I?I7ZZ$:...... . .. .. .......OMMMMM
MMM8.. ..:.. ....:8$$$$7II7II7I..,,..... . ..... . ... DMMM
MM .... ..... ...~8$777II7III........... ..... ..... ...:MM
,.. .......:.. .. ..8$77$77II...,...... ... .. .......,.+
. .... .,,.. . . ,,O$77IIII..:........ . .,.. .. .........:.
.........~,. .... ,Z$7I??,...,....,.. . .... ..... .. ..,..,,:
........=.. ... ...~O7I?:..:........... ..,....... ......:.~,:
....,..,+.. ... ... ,$7I............... ..,....... ......=~=~:
.,. .:..::.. ........ .. ...,ZI..,........ ...,...,...........+=~~
..:...: .:,. ...... .. .:.....,...,.. ..::..,,... ....++~=
.,:..,~.,:. .. ...... .... ....,...,.,... ..::...:,.. ....?=+
.,~..,..,: . . . .... .... ..,..,:.:,. .,~~.,,:~.. ....,++=
.::. ...,. . ...,.SEGATA SANSHIRO PRESENTS ..~=.:..:,.. ... ..,..~=
.,:....... . ..... .. ..:..,...... ..=~~.,.:,.. ... ...,,,=
..=.. . ... ... . .~:..,,.,. .,=~........ .... .,..,=
.,+,.. Heavenly_Sword_USA_PS3-Jailbreak-SEGATASANSHIRO ,.. ......,...:
.,+=.. .. ........ . ...,,...,.. ....::=.::,.,.. .... .....+
..,=,. .. ........ . ....,...,.. ....:==....,,.. .... ...:
..,==. Extract into the GAMEZ folder on your USB drive and enjoy ... .....
. ::+. .. .~......... ..,:.==...,.,. .. ...
...:+................................:,.,.,...........,~?:+?::,,...............,
. .

Back