PS3 motion controller to be shown at GDC

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
The PlayStation 3 motion controller will be shown at the Game Developer Conference next month, it has been announced.

Fronted by platform research manager David Coombes and SCEA developer support Kirk Bender, the hardware will be shown off as part of an hour-long presentation on March 11.

Titled 'Introducing the PlayStation 3 Motion Controller', the session description has confirmed the features of the devices, but does not specify what it will explicitly cover.

Recently delayed until the autumn, the controller has yet to be given an official name, release date or launch line up.

The San Francisco based conference will run from March 9 to March 13.

Gaming - News - PS3 motion controller to be shown at GDC - Digital Spy

The PlayStation 3 motion controller will be shown at the Game Developer Conference next month, it has been announced.

Fronted by platform research manager David Coombes and SCEA developer support Kirk Bender, the hardware will be shown off as part of an hour-long presentation on March 11.

Titled 'Introducing the PlayStation 3 Motion Controller', the session description has confirmed the features of the devices, but does not specify what it will explicitly cover.

Recently delayed until the autumn, the controller has yet to be given an official name, release date or launch line up.

The San Francisco based conference will run from March 9 to March 13.

Gaming - News - PS3 motion controller to be shown at GDC - Digital Spy

I think I speak for everyone when I say the most interesting thing in this article is that dude's name lol. ;)

Back